PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! i got some good news.....

Kelly
Jan 29th, 2005, 04:48 PM
.....i got wimby tickets!

centre court 28th june...which i think is 4th round.

thing is im going on my own as i have no tennis loving friends...sooooooo if anyone is intersted in buying a ticket and coming to wimby with me then drop us a line. i was planning on going for a few days and i really wanna experiance the camping thing so if anyones up for a laugh, some tennis and to meet lindsay :hearts: then lets do this!!

foreva lindsay
Jan 29th, 2005, 05:05 PM
awesome!! :eek:

lindsayno1
Jan 30th, 2005, 11:20 AM
pm'd u earlier kelly

LindsayRulez
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I hope Lindsay is still playing so you can see her!!!

joaco
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Promise you that if I go, I'll let you know!

foreva lindsay
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:12 PM
me too lindsayrulez....me too :scared:

matija-seles
Jan 30th, 2005, 03:47 PM

thing is im going on my own as i have no tennis loving friends...sooooooo if anyone is intersted in buying a ticket and coming to wimby with me then drop us a line. i was planning on going for a few days and i really wanna experiance the camping thing so if anyones up for a laugh, some tennis and to meet lindsay :hearts: then lets do this!!
I 'll be comming to Wimbledon this year. From the first Monday. I leave on Tuesday - second week of championships. PM me please. I would like to meed with fellow Wtaworld members.

:wavey:

RayRob
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:32 PM

28th June is on second tuesday which I think is Quarter Final stage! I went on Middle Saturday when I went 2 years ago and that was the 4th round.

Surely you are bound to see Lindsay on Centre court that day!? a big possibility anyway.

I've received my renewal letter for the LTA membership, so hopefully, I'll be entered into the members ballot to be drawn at the start of March (usually around my birthday!) When I last won tickets, the draw took play on my 21st birthday, and two days after that I found out I got tickets. Didn't know at the time how I would pay for them, but either way, I knew I was going! In the end, my Grandmother paid for them for me - like an extended Birthday present. It would be nice if this year was the same for me! :D

-Rache

lindsayno1
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:31 AM
ah cool!!! i had my tix for sat 26th today :)