PDA

View Full Version : Delta Goodrem song + Song about Monica Seles !!

XaDavK_Kapri
Jan 29th, 2005, 04:16 PM
What was the title of that song about a rainbow that played during a break in the finals yesterday ? It was really good!

And btw, did you know there was a song about Monica from Dan Bern ? I didn't know that! :lol: Maybe I'm kinda news-retarded, but I heard it for the first time two weeks ago! It's beautiful :)

http://danbern.redacorn.net/lyrics/monica.html

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jan 29th, 2005, 06:02 PM
That was an awesome song - are most of Delta's songs like that? If so, I might have to buy that album ;)

BigB08822
Jan 29th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Interesting lyrics. Why does it say "just like Jesus by that hotel" at the end? Isnt it supposed to repeat the John Lennon part?

Spunky83
Jan 29th, 2005, 08:01 PM
One of Delta´s songs was played during the final?!? Her songs are pretty nice and I love the lyrics, very personal especially the second album which is mainly about her battle against cancer and then there are the songs about Mark Philippoussis...mostly it´s both combined in one song, really good album

Joana
Jan 29th, 2005, 08:37 PM
"Was it like being raped
Was it like being dead"

:scared: :bolt:

Kart
Jan 29th, 2005, 08:55 PM
The Monica song :speakles:.

CondiLicious
Jan 29th, 2005, 09:27 PM
What was the title of that song about a rainbow that played during a break in the finals yesterday ? It was really good!
Did it go:

Red, and yellow and pink and green.
Purple and orange and blue.
I can sing a rainbow... blah blah blah

????

It's used in a "come to Australia" commercial. And the song... I remember learning it when I was about 5 years old :lol:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 29th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Did it go:

Red, and yellow and pink and green.
Purple and orange and blue.
I can sing a rainbow... blah blah blah

????

It's used in a "come to Australia" commercial. And the song... I remember learning it when I was about 5 years old :lol:
Didn't see the final but at a guess, that would be it.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 30th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Its a beautiful song :)

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jan 30th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Yes, that was the song, the rainbow song. But her voice is so striking.

Oleh
Jan 30th, 2005, 01:54 PM
!!! Its called "I can Sing a rainbow", I remember having to sing it at school but Delta does it wayyy more beatifuly! :D...memories:)

LindsayRulez
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:02 PM
yeah it is called "I can sing a rainbow" - and YES I have 2 of her albums, she is AMAZING. I totally 100% recommend you buying it!

CondiLicious
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Yeah, Delta's great. Her abums "Innocent Eyes" and "Mistaken Identity" are two of my favourites ever! :hearts: