PDA

View Full Version : I am mad right now and I need to tell it somewhere

pla
Jan 29th, 2005, 10:08 AM
I am so angry, not even angry but mad.. :fiery:

I am furious after my neghbours and their negbourgs and the negbours of the negbours. :mad: How is it possible to have so much duplicity in this World?! How some people be so mean and not even assume it?

It's the last one of hundreds of similar cases and I am really pissed now.

The story is really stupid, my husband parked his car yesterday 20 cm backards from his normal parking place blocking by 20cm the enter of the garage of one of our neghbours. This neighbour could still take his car off the garage but it would be harder.

Today I go out with my dog at 9a.m. and I see on our car written into the snow with big letters "SANS GENE" (without shame). I looked at the car and noticed her placement and went to take the car's keys. Then I saw the neghbour in question and he was very polite and told me he didn't write that because he knows that for years we park there and there was NEVER a problem (he just wrote a little notice and put it on the car's window to be able to see it and move the car away- which is absolutely normal and understandable).

So can you imagine, one of our other neghbours got awake and saw the car. He/she went out and wrote that f** stupid "SANS GENE" in French cause all our neghbours know we speak mainly French. And what makes me mad in this situation is that I am sure this person will not tell me anything afterwards. Everybody knows which car is it, everybody knows I am very polite and respectful to the others and if I did notice the placement of the car I would move it immediately. And that person will smile to me every time I pass next to him/her in the future and will behave as everything is OK.

It may be the cultural difference (as I am a foreigner here) but can you PLEASE tell me, am I stupid to expect that in situations like this it's normal to ring to my door and just tell me that the car is placed badly? Is it a cultural difference to expect people to be direct or it's just I have the misfortune to have some very inpolite neghbours?

I really don't know what to think and I have problems like this one for years now. I just can't stand it anymore! :sad: :sad:

PLEASE tell me!

bee
Jan 29th, 2005, 01:17 PM
My neighbor is the same with his BIG SUV..
Every time I have to ask them to move his SUV, because he is blocking my driveway...

I am used to it.. But sometimes you get pissed when you are not in the mood...

Why don't you just park your car correctly .... just to prevent any more hassles in the future...

OR.. just ignore the sign...or whatever... and pretend nothing happened. :) :)

Lord Nelson
Jan 29th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Don't you live in Luxembourg where the inhabitants speak french? Anway I don't think that your neighbour overreacted. He may have had better things to do than knock on your door to tell you to park the car correctly. As a responsible driver it is your duty to park the car correctly. I almost did samething as your neighbour with someone who had parked badly at the college. I was going to write, 'try and park better!' but changed my mind. So you should just laugh off the incident and ensure that it does not happen again. :)

pla
Jan 29th, 2005, 06:23 PM
My neighbor is the same with his BIG SUV..
Every time I have to ask them to move his SUV, because he is blocking my driveway...

I am used to it.. But sometimes you get pissed when you are not in the mood...

Why don't you just park your car correctly .... just to prevent any more hassles in the future...

OR.. just ignore the sign...or whatever... and pretend nothing happened. :) :)

What drove me mad is that it's the first time it happens to my husband to block anyone's exit and immediately someone who is not even envolved with this "accident" is making something like that behind our back (my one too cause it's me who found the car with the inscription on it). I really doubt one can be always perfect in everything to be able to avoid such reactions. Before it was problems with the agency manageing the appartment bulding, then racist remarks, insults, scratches on the cars (I don't know if "scratch" is the correct word but I don't know any other ;) ).

It's always like this, no matter what we do, there are SOME neghbours that act behind our back doing everything to piss us up. That's why I got so upset. I know it's stupid.

But yeah I should just ignore this, it's just.. I have sooo enough of those every-day, non-stopping irritating reactions.

Thanks for answering, it made me feel better (even though I am now almost over this ;) ).

Crazy Canuck
Jan 29th, 2005, 06:26 PM
He may have had better things to do than knock on your door to tell you to park the car correctly.

Um... but didn't have better things to do than go write on the car? :retard: No, sorry, that doesn't cut it.

pla
Jan 29th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Don't you live in Luxembourg where the inhabitants speak french? Anway I don't think that your neighbour overreacted. He may have had better things to do than knock on your door to tell you to park the car correctly. As a responsible driver it is your duty to park the car correctly. I almost did samething as your neighbour with someone who had parked badly at the college. I was going to write, 'try and park better!' but changed my mind. So you should just laugh off the incident and ensure that it does not happen again. :)

I wish it was just this :sad: . Sure it's the responsability of the driver but then where is the human side of the things? I mean.. someone, not even the person my husband blocked the exit to, went down and wrote this, I am sure it's much easyer to him/her to come to our appartment which is in the same building and tell us to move the car.

But well, maybe I am overreacting. I was so angry and sad at the same time that it's possible.

It just made me think about how rude we are acting towards each other in every-day basis and all this made me a bit sad.

PointBlank
Jan 29th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Don't you live in Luxembourg where the inhabitants speak french?
French,German, and Luxembourgish

Oleh
Jan 29th, 2005, 08:00 PM
pla, tommorow go out nice and early and write in the snow on your car a big "VIVE LA FRANCE" ;):D

pla
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:32 AM
pla, tommorow go out nice and early and write in the snow on your car a big "VIVE LA FRANCE" ;):D

This would be too rude, I can't do it :) . I have two friends here, both Luxembourgers, and I don't want to make them feel bad. And btw, I love Luxembourg much more than I will ever love France, so..

There is one person which is responsible for my bad mood yesterday and I will never upset others because of that. "Vive l'humanite" :wavey: ;) .