PDA

View Full Version : Tokio

MaryPierceFan
Jan 28th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Is mary playing Tokio or we have to wait 'till paris Indoors? :confused:

Mark Spruce
Jan 28th, 2005, 07:03 PM
I was not to sure if Mary ever singed up for Tokyo.

mark

I love Mary
Jan 28th, 2005, 10:04 PM
It's a shame.
It's a chance to find some confidence with matches.
She also, of course, can get some points in the ranking, before the final of Paris and the seeding isn't very strong.

NicoMary
Jan 28th, 2005, 10:56 PM
the problem is that with the hours things mary can't play in tokyo and be back in good shape to play paris...and so no she won't play in tokyo...she is right now training in Paris

Wizzy Maryfan
Jan 29th, 2005, 09:38 AM
the problem is that with the hours things mary can't play in tokyo and be back in good shape to play paris...and so no she won't play in tokyo...she is right now training in Paris

She wants to perform in paris cause she knows her fans will be there ! :hearts:
I hope she will play geat match, and win her first round to regain confident ! it's so much important !

After Paris, Mary will play Anvers in Belgium !

But i hope Mary will play quarters in Paris, 'cause i want, cause i need to see her :hearts:

Mark Spruce
Jan 30th, 2005, 03:00 AM
I am sure that Mary will have blast in Paris.

Yes WIZZY one match at a time I think.

take care

Mark

MaryPierceFan
Jan 30th, 2005, 08:44 AM
In my opinion she should play Tokio coz the draw isn't the strongest one and it's tier-1 event. So there are more points to grab that in paris. But also I can't imagine that Mary could miss Paris. But in another view, she didn't play in the tournament in 2001, 2002 and 2003 so... Tokio and Antwerp will be definitely better choices.

NicoMary
Jan 30th, 2005, 09:40 AM
She is also playing Antwerpt so where is the problem?

MaryPierceFan
Jan 30th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Paris instead of Tokio. Tokio is a bigger event and I'm sad that Mary won't play there. There is more points to grab.

Wizzy Maryfan
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Paris instead of Tokio. Tokio is a bigger event and I'm sad that Mary won't play there. There is more points to grab.

Mary is not here to gain points, she prefers to have points, and of course she prefers to play in France, with her fans !

So stupid :confused:

mamno_MARYFAN
Jan 31st, 2005, 02:16 AM
Mary is not here to gain points, she prefers to have points...

What's the difference..???:rolleyes:

Well...I think its a tough choice...Tokyo cause its a bigger event...and Paris because Mary always played well there....and also it will give Mary more time to prepare herself...:angel:

So I hope Mary will make the right decision...and have some wins now COME ON!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Jan 31st, 2005, 03:45 AM
All i want for Mary is to be happy and yes of course wins.

Can't wait to see Mary on court again

Mark

MaryPierceFan
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:19 AM
Mary is not here to gain points, she prefers to have points, and of course she prefers to play in France, with her fans !

So stupid :confused:

Don't be angry and don't understand me wrong. I know what you mean. But I'm not from France and I'm also not from Japan. LOL I'm just objective. I understand that Mary has fans in Paris and doesn't want to dissapoint them and feels great there. But you also have to remember that it wasn't so sweet in the past. Last year she won there a first match since 98! She didn't even defend her title in 99 coz of some "arguments" with her sponsor Gaz de France. She played there in 2000 and lost to Kremer in a 1st match when she was top seeded. I was in Paris then and that was a big shame to lost in the style. And she didn't play there in 2001, 2002 and 2003. Then she didn't think about her fans. So don't tell me how important the tournament is for her. Maybe now it's a different story but who knows...I agree that a lot has changed since Mary's comeback to Fed Cup team. I only want to be objective and it's all true what i wrote above. I'm not against the tournament and France(I love Your country). :hearts: But in my opinion Tokio is a definitely better tournament but Mary chose Paris and I wish her all the best in the tournament. Go Mary!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

saby
Feb 3rd, 2005, 10:17 PM
:hearts: Paris is more important for Mary than Tokyo, she always says that she loves Paris and if she could she would play all tournament in Paris.
It's not about points or better choices, it's about "heart and relationship"
I think if Mary can win here, she will "rise and burn" all year long. :worship:

Gaz de France is the sponsor too, almost all the french players are here, maybe they have to but maybe they want to, after all Paris is the only tounament in France where we can watch french players (both are big events)

one question, at the age of 30 would you choose to have 10 hours of plane, sleep in a hotel, play tennis, come back and go to another tournament or stay at home, play at home, and have 1 hour of plane for the next match.... ;)

Mark Spruce
Feb 4th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Amen to Saby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with you on your last point

take care

Mark

Scotso
Feb 4th, 2005, 03:17 AM
What about Strasbourg saby? ;) And Roland Garros? ;)

ashwu
Feb 4th, 2005, 12:21 PM
that website totally ignores mary for many years.

MaryPierceFan
Feb 4th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Yes, You are right Nicolas. In that point of view Paris is a better choice. I understand that Mary wants to be closer to her fans. I wish her all the best in Paris! Go Mary!

Mark Spruce
Feb 4th, 2005, 04:31 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Which Site:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

regards

Mark

that website totally ignores mary for many years.

mamno_MARYFAN
Feb 5th, 2005, 01:15 PM
:hearts: Paris is more important for Mary than Tokyo, she always says that she loves Paris and if she could she would play all tournament in Paris.
It's not about points or better choices, it's about "heart and relationship"
I think if Mary can win here, she will "rise and burn" all year long. :worship:

Gaz de France is the sponsor too, almost all the french players are here, maybe they have to but maybe they want to, after all Paris is the only tounament in France where we can watch french players (both are big events)

one question, at the age of 30 would you choose to have 10 hours of plane, sleep in a hotel, play tennis, come back and go to another tournament or stay at home, play at home, and have 1 hour of plane for the next match.... ;)

Hmm...interesting point there Saby....

I guess Mary knows what's best for her at this stage of her life...she's much more of a matured person now...its her body that's been giving her problems now....:sad:

saby
Feb 5th, 2005, 07:23 PM
What about Strasbourg saby? ;) And Roland Garros? ;)
I said both are big events I was talking about OGF and RG, Strasbourg, it's just before RG.. for me it's not a big toournament

:angel: :angel: :angel: