PDA

View Full Version : Spain's climate in March/April

Keith
Jan 28th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone that lives in Spain can tell me what kind of weather to expect in the last week of March and the first week of April in Spain. I am considering a trip there this year and I'm looking at those times. If someone could let me know what kind of temps to expect and any other weather related info, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Keith

Alberto
Jan 28th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Keith :wavey: a bit soon to know the weather, don´t you think so?? :p where about of spain are you going to??

New_balls_please
Jan 28th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Hi! :wavey: I live in Spain, so I think I can help you ;)

It depends the place you're going to visit or where are you going to go. For example, the North of Spain is cloudy, windy... and sometimes rain on Springs. (I'ts snowing right now in Pamplona, the willage where I live).
On the other hand, The South of Sapain is very warm/hot/never rain.. during March and April.

But, tell me where are you going to go, and I help you!

GBFH
Jan 28th, 2005, 03:56 PM
you can go to spain only if i get to look after your doggy :hearts:

Keith
Jan 28th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Well, I just wanted a rough idea of what kind of weather to expect at that time of year. AS an example, if you came and visited me in WI at the end of March, I would tell you to bring a warm coatr as well as a light jacket and even a pair of shorts. The temps areound here at that time are about 40-60 degrees F. It's generally sunny and sometimes kinda cold.

Anyway, I would be going to Costa del Sol, flying into Malaga. Thank you new balls! I hope that helps. I'd appreciate any input!

GBFH: of course you can watch Buck! He just needs lots of hugs to keep his tail wagging. He is really easy to care for.

LostInThe80s
Jan 28th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Anyway, I would be going to Costa del Sol, flying into Malaga. Thank you new balls! I hope that helps. I'd appreciate any input!

That's way South so you're in luck. :D

New_balls_please
Jan 28th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Malaga :hearts: :lick: it's generally sunny. ( Between 20-25ºC / 70º F )

GBFH
Jan 28th, 2005, 07:39 PM
GBFH: of course you can watch Buck! He just needs lots of hugs to keep his tail wagging. He is really easy to care for.
:bounce:

buck is the cutest! especially the picture of him reading. we found a stray dog this morning. she was a flame-tipped half husky half labridor...in other words, PRECIOUS! too bad she had owners nearby that wanted her back :lol:

and yes, the hunky avatar man is nathan fillion. he also played 'Caleb', a seventh season buffy the vampire slayer baddie. grarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

spiceboy
Jan 28th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Well, I just wanted a rough idea of what kind of weather to expect at that time of year. AS an example, if you came and visited me in WI at the end of March, I would tell you to bring a warm coatr as well as a light jacket and even a pair of shorts. The temps areound here at that time are about 40-60 degrees F. It's generally sunny and sometimes kinda cold.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Wisconsin? I stayed in Madison for 3 weeks last Fall! I loved it :hearts: :hearts:

I'm from Barcelona and weather here in March/April can be cloudy and rainy though not really cold (especially compared to WI ;) ) Although the southern you go like Málaga/Sevilla/Granada the better weather you'll find