PDA

View Full Version : OMG What other celebs are sayin about Brad and Angelina!!!!

Bacardi
Jan 27th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Just take a look at what Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan have to say about Brad Pitts break up from Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie! :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/krulssy04/7624fdf2.gif

:lol:

Ryan
Jan 28th, 2005, 02:28 AM
It's Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. Two bigger skanks Hollywood has not seen.

Sally Struthers
Jan 28th, 2005, 02:33 AM
that's hot

ginger_fish668
Jan 28th, 2005, 02:33 AM
It would have been really funny if it weren't about Angie. I know it's a joke, but it really bugs me that so many people think she's a homewrecking slut. :fiery:

skanky~skanketta
Jan 28th, 2005, 04:32 AM
sorry, but manipulative is too big a word for that blonde whore.

Lord Nelson
Jan 28th, 2005, 12:38 PM
It would have been really funny if it weren't about Angie. I know it's a joke, but it really bugs me that so many people think she's a homewrecking slut. :fiery:
I don't really follow people news but she said that she liked to sleep with many people (men & women). :devil: She is a bit of a whore but hey I like her. She is cute & and has great charisma. She also is a good speaker.

ginger_fish668
Jan 28th, 2005, 02:29 PM
I don't really follow people news but she said that she liked to sleep with many people (men & women). :devil: She is a bit of a whore but hey I like her. She is cute & and has great charisma. She also is a good speaker.

I actually think there's a difference between a whore and a slut. A whore has sex for money. I don't think Angelina does that. ;) But I also like her too! :)

sin
Jan 28th, 2005, 03:06 PM
I'm not bilingual in english :sad:
what does "skank" really mean ???

Crazy Canuck
Jan 28th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"skank" is simply a derogatory term that people use to slur about women who happen to enjoy their sexual freedom :) In other words, it's a negative term that people use to insult women who are sexually active, especially those who have been known to have more than one partner.

sin
Jan 28th, 2005, 03:56 PM
ok, thank you !! :) :)

skanky~skanketta
Jan 28th, 2005, 04:28 PM
I'm not bilingual in english :sad:
what does "skank" really mean ???
in its original term, skank means ugly.

but now its been taken out of context and has many meanings. lets see, halle berry dresses sexily, beyonce dresses skankily.

sin
Jan 28th, 2005, 04:34 PM
I remember when I saw the film "Mean girls" I noticed the blond girl once writes about Lindsay Lohan "She is a ..... skank bitch"

I think I get it better now! (eventhough I felt it :p )

Barrie_Dude
Jan 28th, 2005, 07:31 PM
It's Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. Two bigger skanks Hollywood has not seen.Hey! Britney Spears can hold her own in the "Skank" department!

Andy Mac
Jan 29th, 2005, 12:05 AM
pff the only reason paris n lindsay run their dirty mouths to angie is that they are jealous that they cuddnt get ontop of brad first!