PDA

View Full Version : Messenger Program Advice...

Bacardi
Jan 27th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Hey, since my gf has moved back in with me, or well she spends most nights here... And she's an internet junkie too and has IDs on all the major messengers, as do I. Is there some program I can download to combine all her lists of buddies into one list so she could see if her friends are on, and yet at the same time I can keep my individual programs running like (AIM, Yahoo, MSN)?

Anybody know??? :shrug: :scratch: :confused:

bw2082
Jan 27th, 2005, 08:38 PM
If you use MSN you can save her contacts to a file then import them into your account and vice versa

Frank
Jan 27th, 2005, 08:44 PM
http://gaim.sourceforge.net/downloads.php

Bacardi
Jan 27th, 2005, 09:20 PM
If you use MSN you can save her contacts to a file then import them into your account and vice versa

Because to some of her friends she wants to make it appear like she's still at her house and not at mine. So it looks like we're both online just chatting... sneaky sneaky ;)

Bacardi
Jan 27th, 2005, 09:21 PM
http://gaim.sourceforge.net/downloads.php

Thanks Frank... That was what I was lookin for, I remember Esther talkin about it. Gaim seems to be working for us. :) Ah YAY! Thanks much :kiss:

Ekkekko
Jan 27th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Thanks Frank... That was what I was lookin for, I remember Esther talkin about it. Gaim seems to be working for us. :) Ah YAY! Thanks much :kiss:
:lol: of course i was talking about it...:p
I'm just a proud GAIM user :) Can't miss out on converting another GAIM user can I? :angel:I think Frank's using GAIM himself..:lol:

Frank
Jan 28th, 2005, 10:27 AM
++']:lol: of course i was talking about it...:p
I'm just a proud GAIM user :) Can't miss out on converting another GAIM user can I? :angel:I think Frank's using GAIM himself..:lol: I'm not using it at the moment because I hate the fact it doesn't alert you in a clear way when someone starts a convo with you. I accidentally ignored 4 people or so the other day. :o

It's probably a setting I have to change, but I'm too lazy to figure it out and now I'm using MSN again. :p

Ekkekko
Jan 28th, 2005, 10:31 AM
I'm not using it at the moment because I hate the fact it doesn't alert you in a clear way when someone starts a convo with you. I accidentally ignored 4 people or so the other day. :o

It's probably a setting I have to change, but I'm too lazy to figure it out and now I'm using MSN again. :p
I'll tell you further on MSN :D

Frank
Jan 28th, 2005, 10:44 AM
++']I'll tell you further on MSN :D Please tell me how to change my font size as well then...:sad:

Princess Sarah.
Jan 28th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Please tell me how to change my font size as well then...:sad:
aww frank don't be sad you'll figure it out :hug: