PDA

View Full Version : I'm PKD FREE!!

Mase
Jan 27th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Im so happy!!!!!

For all that dont know my brother was diagnosed with a kidney disease thats genetic recentley. I have always had issues with my kidneys, I have had lord know how many kidney stones as well as hig blood pressure, which are major symptoms of PKD, Polycystic Kidney Disease... SO I wanted to get checked for it and I did and I'm PKD free! Its such a sigh of relief, I cant even tell you...

I just had to get it out!!!!!!

beauty_is_pink
Jan 27th, 2005, 06:39 PM
yay!!!!!!!! :hug: that's a good relief Mase :)

SJW
Jan 27th, 2005, 06:40 PM
i didn't know :sad:

Mase
Jan 27th, 2005, 06:44 PM
i didn't know :sad:
I know we never chat hon... We need to fix that for sure. I was scared shitless, its non cureable so that's a bit freaky... such a relief.. Im so happy!!!!

canadian_bass_2
Jan 27th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Hey kiddo, that's absolutely great to hear. :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that your brother does have it, that sucks. :hugs:

bw2082
Jan 27th, 2005, 07:10 PM
:woohoo: :hug:

*abby*
Jan 27th, 2005, 07:25 PM
good to hear chris :kiss:
im glad ur ok

Richie77
Jan 27th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Chris, that's great news! :D :hug:

Hope your brother is doing better :hug:

Mike
Jan 27th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Aww thats great Chris :hug: :kiss:

Too bad about your bro though :hug: Is it the same bro who got married? :scratch:

I know we prob talked about it but I forgot sorry :o

tennisIlove09
Jan 27th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Im so happy!!!!!

For all that dont know my brother was diagnosed with a kidney disease thats genetic recentley. I have always had issues with my kidneys, I have had lord know how many kidney stones as well as hig blood pressure, which are major symptoms of PKD, Polycystic Kidney Disease... SO I wanted to get checked for it and I did and I'm PKD free! Its such a sigh of relief, I cant even tell you...

I just had to get it out!!!!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Im very relieved and happy for you Chris ;)

*Jool*
Jan 27th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Great news for you Mase :hug:

Kuti Kis&Monica
Jan 27th, 2005, 09:44 PM
:yeah: :yeah: Mase :)

King Aaron
Jan 28th, 2005, 03:25 PM
:yeah: :hug: I'm happy for you Masey!

SJW
Jan 28th, 2005, 03:28 PM
I know we never chat hon... We need to fix that for sure. I was scared shitless, its non cureable so that's a bit freaky... such a relief.. Im so happy!!!!
well im glad you're ok babe...i know it's been a long time...but we'll chat soon for sure. so glad you're ok :kiss:

GBFH
Jan 28th, 2005, 03:52 PM
:hug: for chris

where is cari? :sad:

Mase
Jan 28th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Thanks everyone, its very much appreciated!! :hug:

Barrie_Dude
Jan 28th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Im so happy!!!!!

I just had to get it out!!!!!!:scared: Now I am worried! I should ask my Doc about this

Mase
Jan 28th, 2005, 10:58 PM
:scared: Now I am worried! I should ask my Doc about this
Awww dont be worried Barrie... But you may want to have an ultrasound/CTScan just to make sure. You never know... Keep me posted if you do... :hug:

Barrie_Dude
Jan 28th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Awww dont be worried Barrie... But you may want to have an ultrasound/CTScan just to make sure. You never know... Keep me posted if you do... :hug:It is just that I have had so very many problems in that area!

Andy Mac
Jan 28th, 2005, 11:33 PM
hey mase..i know u dont know me but im really glad that u are free of PKD.....its great news...and im happy for ya man:D

Mase
Jan 28th, 2005, 11:39 PM
hey mase..i know u dont know me but im really glad that u are free of PKD.....its great news...and im happy for ya man:D
No thats awesome, thanks!

Mase
Jan 28th, 2005, 11:40 PM
It is just that I have had so very many problems in that area!
I know... Just ask your doc and see what he says Mr man... Dont sweat it though!! ;)

Andy Mac
Jan 28th, 2005, 11:43 PM
No thats awesome, thanks!
no problem mate.....jsut glad to hear good news like that! :wavey:

skanky~skanketta
Jan 29th, 2005, 04:29 AM
oh honey, i'm so happy for you. i feel sorry for your brother though.

anyway, kidney stones...thats gotta hurt. drink loads of barley and beer.