PDA

View Full Version : A sketch from Beyonce & Tina Knowles' Clothing Line, House Of Dereon

Hot 92 Jamz
Jan 27th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Beyonce and Tina Knowles' Clothing Line, House Of Dereon, Announce Licensee Agreement with Tarrant Apparel Group

NEW YORK, Jan. 26-- Beyonce and Tina Knowles today announce that The House of Dereon (de - ron) has signed a licensee agreement with the prestigious and renowned Tarrant Apparel Group.

Named after Tina Knowles' mother and Beyonce's grandmother, Agnes Dereon, the line honors the woman who worked as a seamstress and influenced Tina's love of fashion. Inspired by three generations of women who have joined together in a labor of love, The House of Dereon is expected to hit better specialty stores worldwide for the Holiday 2005 season. The young contemporary women's line will feature ready-to-wear, casual sportswear, and denim offerings.

Beyonce says, "It is such a rewarding feeling to be part of something that both my mother and I really believe in. I hope that everybody loves the clothing as much as we do; we have really put our hearts into developing these fashions."

Sketch (http://prn.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/thumb/wmark?doc=PRN/prnphotos/docs/043/320&size=512&logo=logo)

Logo (http://prn.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/thumb/wmark?doc=PRN/prnphotos/docs/043/321&size=512&logo=logo)

G_Slammed
Jan 27th, 2005, 05:03 PM
House of who??

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 27th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Sounds like a whorehouse...:rolleyes:

canadian_bass_2
Jan 27th, 2005, 07:35 PM
The clothing looks cool and classy, but, perhaps a bit over the top...

beauty_is_pink
Jan 27th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Sounds like a whorehouse...:rolleyes: :haha: thats what I thought :p

Howd they come up with that name?

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 27th, 2005, 08:19 PM
beyonce's mother is a straight up biyatch.

Dana Marcy
Jan 28th, 2005, 12:06 AM
The outfit is nice but I can't see Beyonce wearing it. :scratch: She's not skinny enough to pull it off in my opinion.

skanky~skanketta
Jan 28th, 2005, 06:24 AM
tina dresses her daughter up like a whore and a half.

Mrs. Peel
Jan 28th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Sounds like a whorehouse...:rolleyes:

or a clothing line for drag queens :tape: