PDA

View Full Version : On court I cannot stand Lindsay

AlwaysGraf
Jan 26th, 2005, 03:27 PM
She's the kind of person I'm sure I would get on so well with. I'm sure she's really really nice, but on a tennis court I cannot stand her. I love to hate her when she plays and always want to see her lose. Maybe I'm just not a nice person :(
So gutted Alicia lost :( Go Dechy and Sharapova :)

T-T
Jan 26th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Don't be tricked by her careless attitude. She's motivated allright. My problem is that she lacks grace. Guess it can't be helped...

Jan 26th, 2005, 04:21 PM
I think her problem is that it looks like She does not care. The fact is that she really, really, cares. She must be really competative.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 26th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Can't you keep your hate to yourself? :shrug:

Andrew.
Jan 26th, 2005, 04:23 PM
It used to be that she would become disinterested in losing matches, and would tank third sets. Now, she still has her angry expression, but she's actually trying and is very motivated.

LindsayRulez
Jan 26th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Don't be tricked by her careless attitude. She's motivated allright. My problem is that she lacks grace. Guess it can't be helped...
How the hell do you figure Lindsay lacks grace? I hope you worded that incorrectly...

Jan 26th, 2005, 04:26 PM
How the hell do you figure Lindsay lacks grace? I hope you worded that incorrectly...
I think davenport is really grace. Almost like one of those odd sea birds that can barely move on land...but once they take off it's pure magic. Dav. is graceful when she "takes" flight.

T-T
Jan 26th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Her female grace is quite ok, but I meant that she lacks apparent athletic grace. Not that she's not athletic - she just doesn't look like it. No offense.

lindsayno1
Jan 26th, 2005, 04:41 PM
you ARE joking arent you! lindsay is one of the most graceful players to her opponents ever!!!