PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm! has anyone seen this before?!

lindsayno1
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:17 AM
:confused: :confused:

lindsayno1
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:18 AM
hmmm not appreciating this one!

Kelly
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:04 PM
yeah ive seen them....arseholes!

RayRob
Jan 26th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Some people just lack class !! :rolleyes:

People seem to target Lindsay because she is different from the rest of the field! But I like Lindsay because she IS different from the rest of the field! Go lindsay!

-Rache

Frederic
Jan 26th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Those people are just dumb-ass!!!!! They don't know who Lindsay is, they should respect her!!! As you said Rache, she is different and that's why we like her, she isn't like that kind of players who reached just one semifinal in a gran slam in their career, played tennis just a little, pretended they were better than Lindsay, reached only finals, who weren't able to make their game evolve... But that kind of player are apreciated just because they are blond, theyr parade and show off... Like a certain russian player that everyone know the name.... It is soooo disapointing to see people making fun of Lindsay...

Cliodhna
Jan 26th, 2005, 06:40 PM
:( Its so sad how ignorant some people can be :mad:

I totally agree Rache Lindsay is different from the rest and thats why we love her :)

foreva lindsay
Jan 26th, 2005, 07:02 PM
stupid idiot :rolleyes:

Loughyunijen
Jan 26th, 2005, 08:04 PM
i think one of the reasons why they do these idoitic things to lindsay is that she is an easy target....you know lindsay is sooooo laid back, shes not bothered what they say. Also lindsay is never in the papers causing mayhem, like some players or not causing massive gossip about where shes wearing or what "lip gloss" to wear!!! (mentioning no names!!!!) and therefore this imboseils have nothing to have a go at her for....so they just pick on her in idoitic ways.....because its the only way they know how! I couldnt care less......they are idiots......we dont need to rise to them!

Long live queen dav.....the most down to earth average girl next door tennis player!

Elldee
Jan 26th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Lindsay, in my opinion, has never been fat and I think this is more offensive to those who are actually fat who apparently need to be slimmer than Lindsay is there in order to be considered normal.

I can't believe Lindsay used to be called dump truck.

lindsayno1
Jan 27th, 2005, 08:38 AM
dump truck...yeah i know!

jacs
Jan 27th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Um... let's delete the pics shall we.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 28th, 2005, 07:15 PM
what was it?