PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay is going to cream Dechy!

lili123
Jan 26th, 2005, 08:25 AM
It's a forgone conclusion Lindsay is going to crush Dechy, she has no chance so we can all conclude that Lindsay will be in the final and she looks like she will win too! This will definetly be her easiest route to the final!

pav
Jan 26th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Please do not mention the words 'cream' and 'Dechy' in the same sentence! :lick:

lindsayno1
Jan 26th, 2005, 08:43 AM
lindsay has a 5-0 lead on matches

Sam L
Jan 26th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Hmmm... I'd be worried about Lindsay getting creamed in the final by probably Serena or maybe MaSha. :rolleyes:

TM
Jan 26th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I think Lindsay will win that match in straight sets. She's too strong a player on both sides to stuggle against Dechy so it's most likely.
She's too experienced and should be quick and save her energy for the doubles finals and singles final.

lindsayno1
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:10 AM
plus shes a lot fitter now

Elldee
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Please don't do this... Lindsay is a loose canon in slam finals, however, if Dechy does get to the final, I hope she doesn't get pulverised by Serena/Maria.

Plus, Lindsay and Dechy have had some close matches including at Sydney... but, if Lindsay doesn't take advantage of this opportunity she is never going to.

jlamire
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:33 AM
plus shes a lot fitter now
What do you mean? She's lot fitter nowadays?
Anyway she'd better be fit because this open is gonna kill somebody at the end !!! That heat is terrible!

lindsayno1
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:34 AM
what do u mean by what i said

I said shes a lot fitter now.... self explanitory really!

jlamire
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:36 AM
what do u mean by what i said

I said shes a lot fitter now.... self explanitory really!
Sorry but I could have understood as well that you said she was fitter than Nat!

bis2806
Jan 26th, 2005, 11:34 AM
She's going to face a few problems because Nathalie has troubled her many times, despite being 0-5 in their head-to-head

lindsayno1
Jan 26th, 2005, 03:08 PM
fitter as in healthier then

griffin
Jan 26th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Please do not mention the words 'cream' and 'Dechy' in the same sentence! :lick:

:haha:

I'd like to point out that similar things were said about Nat before her match against Myskina, and before her match against Schnyder :)

jlamire
Jan 27th, 2005, 04:25 PM
It's a forgone conclusion Lindsay is going to crush Dechy, she has no chance so we can all conclude that Lindsay will be in the final and she looks like she will win too! This will definetly be her easiest route to the final!

Well done!! :lol:

Be wise next time...