PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay almost gave me a heart attack...

bis2806
Jan 26th, 2005, 05:59 AM
I started watching a bit of the match in the mid-2nd set, knowing that things were "okay" since she won the 1st set. But Molik caught up and won the 2nd set. I was worried and I had to leave for my Indo class, getting worked up and stomping my feet the whole time because I wanted to get out of class to follow Lindsay's match!!!! Eventually, I did so after an hour. By that time, it was equal at 6 all and Lindsay had a chance to win that game to lead 7-6 but her forehand let her down so much - she was physically weak in this game. I had to run for my geo class, knowing AGAIN that she was trailing 6-7. I SWEAR I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK while watching volcanic eruptions on a video with the rest of my class. Another hour later, on this computer, I found out that Lindsay, miraculously won this match.. I cannot believe this!!!!! grrr I can calmly watch the match later on at night, but I am so worried at her performance... Go Lindsay!!!

bis2806
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:11 PM
I'm sure some of you felt this way too! I would to hear what it was like for you..

Stephieva
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Yes...I was damn damn damn scared!!!
Besides LenaD..me hadn't felt like this...
When Linds lost set2, I was damn scared it would happen like Wimby and USO...:sad:
But Linds made it....:aparty:
It might be Linds' last AO so I want her to win another GS before leaving us...
I know there will be 2 matches ahead but I'm damn proud of Linds...
really...:hearts:

Grohl
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:32 PM
alicia gave me one!