PDA

View Full Version : Whos RED CARPET pre show do you prefer?? STAR JONES or JOAN RIVERS ?

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Whos red carpet :confused: pre show will you watch Oscar Night ?

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 26th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Moooovie Stars... :cool:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 27th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Vote in my poll damn it ;)

selesfan1
Jan 27th, 2005, 02:53 AM
I love Joan because she is catty and isn't afraid to ask questions. However, Joan got almost no big stars this year. She got Andrew Lloyd Weber, Virginia Madsen, Robin Williams, Morgan Freeman, Emmy Rossum,Tim Robbins, Mike Nichols, Diane Sawyer but no one else really huge. Melissa butchered Mos Def's name by calling him Moss Def. I don't like Star because she just kisses everyone's but. Really in terms of quality people NBC's preshow is the best but since it's only an hour you get the feeling it is really rushed. I am sure people like Joan but TV Guide Channel isn't exactly the most popular outlet to be seen on and besides her positioning at the globes was horrible it was like one of the last ones in the media line. I lOOOOOOOOOOOOve Joan anyway though.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 27th, 2005, 03:03 AM
I love Joan because she is catty and isn't afraid to ask questions. However, Joan got almost no big stars this year. She got Andrew Lloyd Weber, Virginia Madsen, Robin Williams, Morgan Freeman, Emmy Rossum,Tim Robbins, Mike Nichols, Diane Sawyer but no one else really huge. Melissa butchered Mos Def's name by calling him Moss Def. I don't like Star because she just kisses everyone's but. Really in terms of quality people NBC's preshow is the best but since it's only an hour you get the feeling it is really rushed. I am sure people like Joan but TV Guide Channel isn't exactly the most popular outlet to be seen on and besides her positioning at the globes was horrible it was like one of the last ones in the media line. I lOOOOOOOOOOOOve Joan anyway though.

Thats so true...i see Star getting replaced as ratings for the E! red carpet have dropped more than 50% since Joan left :eek:
Its time to get a real star who knows what there doing out there. Maybe RUpaul ... :lol: j/k ;)

Bacardi
Jan 27th, 2005, 04:56 AM
Joan and Melissa... They are CLASSICS. Joan has done an excellent job training Melissa. Althou, Joan, if you read this, please have Melissa see some plastic surgerons... You are already looking younger than she is. :hug:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 27th, 2005, 05:09 AM
Joan and Melissa... They are CLASSICS. Joan has done an excellent job training Melissa. Althou, Joan, if you read this, please have Melissa see some plastic surgerons... You are already looking younger than she is. :hug:

:lol: MELLISSA already got the TITTIE implants :p

selesfan1
Jan 27th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Oh, and by the way What the heck was Kathy Griffin doing there and as a member of the Fashion Police?

Sally Struthers
Jan 27th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Joanie of course! Her trademark superbitchiness is the best!

Fearful Jesuit
Jan 27th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Joanie of course! Her trademark superbitchiness is the best!

I agree!

Barrie_Dude
Jan 29th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Both scare the hell out of me!