PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else noticed that Molik.....

baleineau
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:13 AM
....has this 'surprised' sort of expression on her face, like a little girl in a playground, playing on a swing, who lifts her leg to get on the swing and accidentally, completely without anticipating it, releases an audible fart that the other girls in the playground overhear.

Have you noticed it? She seems to check with the umpire or somebody in the crowd as if to say "did you see that? did you hear that? what did you think of that? did you notice.....?"

Or maybe it's just me. She just seems like your typical "let it slip, let it rip" kind of player.

CC
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:24 AM
I love how she wrinkles her forehead. It's like she's perpetually confused. :cool:

pav
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:40 AM
After watching Her for play in this Tournament,I've been fascinated by Her expressions, and have been enjoying watching Her,(just don't want Her to have a happy smile after today's semi doubles!)

baleineau
Jan 27th, 2005, 01:30 AM
I love how she wrinkles her forehead. It's like she's perpetually confused. :cool:
agreed. it's a "did I just fart?" kind of look.......

Myggen
Jan 27th, 2005, 01:41 AM
I think Alicia is lovely....she looks so nice and charming. Very few players can match her good looks, too... She got a new fan in me, for sure!

Martian KC
Jan 27th, 2005, 01:46 AM
I'm fond of her walk.:cool: