PDA

View Full Version : Cannot believe ESPN again

arcus
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:35 PM
davenport vs Molik not being shown live :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
but they go live for roddick AGAIN. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: \

Is it a coincidence that amex is a main ESPN commercial sponsor and roddick appears in their ads? or that pacrick mcenroe is roddicks davis cup coach and ESPN analyst?

either way davenports match with molik is a much bigger deal than roddicks encounter with davydenko

All i can say is that ESPN makes me hate roddick, and go davydenko!!!!!!!

Andrew.
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:38 PM
It looks like they'll be showing it live, but probably not join until some part late in the first or in the second set.

faboozadoo15
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:42 PM
<--- pissed.

Just_lindsay
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:48 PM
What? Davenport v. Molik is on Rod Laver immediately prior to Roddick v. Davydenko... so why wouldn't they show it live?

Andrew.
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:49 PM
What? Davenport v. Molik is on Rod Laver immediately prior to Roddick v. Davydenko... so why wouldn't they show it live? Their coverage window doesn't start until 10 pm EST.

faboozadoo15
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Their coverage window doesn't start until 10 pm EST.
do they ever push back the matches in aus for their tv coverage?
they do it at the us open :tape:

the cat
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Isn't it funny how when ESPN2 televises the Australian Open that they get to show live action of Roddcik, Agassi and the Williams sisters? Last night they should have shown the Sharapova/Kuznetsova match first and then the Williams/Mauresmo match second. I didn't want to know the winner of the Sharapova/Kuznetsova match and during Serena's post match interview on ESPN2 Mary Jo Fernandez let it slip that Sharapova won that match. :rolleyes: Some how ESPN2 helps make out the television schedule for Tennis Australia and that's ridiculous. :mad: And Davenport/Molik will not be shown live. I guarantee it.

SzavayFi
Jan 25th, 2005, 11:03 PM
And roddick plays who? daveydenko, give me a break, roddick has had the easiest draw known to man

thelittlestelf
Jan 25th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Roddick is officially my worst enemy.

arcus
Jan 25th, 2005, 11:11 PM
meanwhile nile.tv, or whatever it is, is showing the mens doubles qf. Now thats coverage.

There will come a time in the near future when we will not be limited to local cable coverage, and be able to chose to buy (or even watch free) coverage from anywhere in the world we like....
Cant come quick enough for me...

TFan1156
Jan 25th, 2005, 11:21 PM
What? Davenport v. Molik is on Rod Laver immediately prior to Roddick v. Davydenko... so why wouldn't they show it live?

It all depends. The Molik/Davenport match is scheduled to start "not before" 1 p.m. Wed which is 9 p.m. EST tonight in the U.S. If the match starts at that time and is a long match, they could show the end of it. But tape delay is probably what we will see...