PDA

View Full Version : How does ESPN plan on doing this?

Andrew.
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Their coverage doesn't start until 10 pm EST. That's an hour after the Davenport vs. Molik QF is scheduled to start. I doubt that doubles match will take three hours. Will they join the match in progress or show it from the beginning on delay? :o

cometz9
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:23 PM
ESPN will show Agassi/Federer match :rolleyes: and then show the Roddick/Davydenko match live and then show taped delay of Davenport/Molik :shrug:

AlexB
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:24 PM
im thinking one of two ways..either they start the coverage at 9:15pm and show both her and roddick live or show roddick live and do a "pretend you don't hear the noise coming out of rod laver arena for the womens match cause we aint showing it before the roddick match" routine

cometz9
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Do you think they'll show Schnyder/Dechy match at all ??????

faboozadoo15
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:26 PM
hmmm... good question. maybe play won't start until 2:00 melbourne time... i really don't know. why can't they just start coverage at 9?

AlexB
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Do you think they'll show Schnyder/Dechy match at all ??????

they will ignore that match so much that they might as well digitize (like you do with informants faces on tv) that portion of the draw

SjuTjuD
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:28 PM
They showed Roger/Andre live and then showed it again this morning. But I got no Patty/Elena except for a few seconds. There is no variety with ESPN's coverage.

Volcana
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:01 PM
They'll go to Davenport-Molik in progress. Unless she's playing at the same time as ROddick.

Andrew.
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:03 PM
They'll go to Davenport-Molik in progress. Unless she's playing at the same time as ROddick. Roddick is on after the completion of the Davenport vs. Molik match.