PDA

View Full Version : Wher the heck is old dusty ass Helen Lawson?

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:26 PM
I'm kinda worried about the old bag...:sad: :(

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Then again, it's awards season...she prolly busy voting and making the rounds...:shrug:

Ted of Teds Tennis
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Isn't Helen Lawson the same troll as Sally Struthers, Neely O'Hara, and Joan Rivers? I think I've seen posts under the "Sally Struthers" nym recently.

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:40 PM
How dare you accuse my Lover Sally of such a thing...and calling a Hollywood sitcom and save the children legend a fraud? :o

Joan Rivers
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Cam, I'm worried about her too. I heard a rumor that she and Neely were in Honolulu on a months free holiday in return for an Oscar vote for Clint Eastwood in Best Actor. And look who got a BA nom outta nowhere!

I thought Hel would be back by now though. I just pray to God she didn't accept that role in the latest J-Lo movie she spoke about. I did say to her if you need the money that bad Hel you can always work in one of my Diamondique sweatshops in Uruguay but the lure of the screen might have taken her back - even if it meant working with J-Ho!

Sally Struthers
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Isn't Helen Lawson the same troll as Sally Struthers, Neely O'Hara, and Joan Rivers? I think I've seen posts under the "Sally Struthers" nym recently.

Strange as it may sound we're different people :lol:

Sally Struthers
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:50 PM
I was kind of worried about her too Cam. :confused:

Ted of Teds Tennis
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Well, Cam'ron, perhaps if Sally donated all her fat to the starving children, the children might not be starving any more. :p

Bacardi
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:45 AM
No, Hel don't do it... Don't work with J-Ho :scared: :sobbing:

Sally and Hel, are not the same people... Sally is DRUG FREE, Hel still lives for the yellow ones. Hel and I were supposed to get together and pop a few yellow ones and talk about writing some movie to boost her to the top of the Silver Screen again. :shrug: