PDA

View Full Version : Steffi fans: Don't hate me, I really love her!!!!

Mary Carillo
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:14 PM
I have been inundated with letters, and bad reputation points which claim I am anti Steffi Graf, and why do I detest her and insult her?
Well this couldn’t be further from the truth. As a fellow professional I have nothing but admiration for one of the finest players ever to grace a tennis court. No amount of superlatives can be used to illustrate what a exceptional talent Steffi was.
I do hope the fans who have sent me the hate mail, find reasoning within their hearts to forgive (what they consider to be a evil person, in fact I’m so adorable). So I won’t be making comments involving Steffi like "everybody take cover, she's going to blow" Or when she arrived at Roland Garros and Pam Shriver said “Alright Steffi. Your nose was on time but you were fifteen minutes late.” Or when Chrissie exclaimed "Laugh and the world laughs with you. Sneeze and it's goodbye Berlin". Not even light heartedly shall I make any more comments involving Steffi!! Unless it involves a debate explaining why Monica was the better player.

Love Mary Carillo :kiss: :D
(everybody does, why don't you?)

alfajeffster
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:49 PM
You can not give reputation to this user.

(But if I could- it would be positive, Mary!)

Come to think of it, I can't remember ever giving anybody anything negative- ever. I'm not really sure what the reputation race is all about. Do they give free drinks at the end of that rainbow?

bw2082
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Poor Mary got banned :sad: :lol:

bw2082
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:03 PM
It'd be hilarious if it was the real Mary and she said something about it on ESPN tonight :haha;

griffin
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:10 PM
It'd be hilarious if it was the real Mary

That would be an even better reason to ban her ;)

alfajeffster
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Whadimiss? Whadimiss?

LDVTennis
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:26 PM
It'd be hilarious if it was the real Mary and she said something about it on ESPN tonight :haha;

As the saying goes, good riddance to bad ...

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:29 PM
OMG...Mary Carillo got banned...:haha: :haha:

tennislover
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:57 PM
OMG I'm anti Graf too (to the bone) and no one banned me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alfajeffster
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:59 PM
OMG I'm anti Graf too (to the bone) and no one banned me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just keep those Italian underarms down and you'll be fine...:lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Try getting on the board 24 hours from now...:devil:

Sally Struthers
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Mary was funny :sad:

tennislover
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Try getting on the board 24 hours from now...:devil:

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

tennislover
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Just keep those Italian underarms down and you'll be fine...:lol:

:lol:
you know i'm a sort of "fashion judge" here.... :smoke: :p

LDVTennis
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Mary was funny :sad:

Did you ever stop to think that the real Mary probably didn't think so? And that she (the real Mary) pretty much could have shut this whole board down if she (the real Mary) determined that the misrepresentations of her character by the fake Mary had gone too far.

Legally speaking, it is identity fraud just without credit cards, meaning it is really serious business.

billie_jean_king
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Yeah...identity fraud is not nice!

And I'm better than Mary anyway.

Xavier_Malisse
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:14 AM
But who would pretend to be someone who really isn't that well liked at all?

SueBarker
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Mary was the one in the Wimbledon film who sounded a bit mannish, right? I told them they should have asked me.

vogus
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:51 AM
That would be an even better reason to ban her ;)

why did Mary get banned, she was a good poster...

Philbo
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Did you ever stop to think that the real Mary probably didn't think so? And that she (the real Mary) pretty much could have shut this whole board down if she (the real Mary) determined that the misrepresentations of her character by the fake Mary had gone too far.

Legally speaking, it is identity fraud just without credit cards, meaning it is really serious business.
Loosen up LDV mate! Everyone knows it isnt Mary, as we know Pam isnt Pam.

Identify fraud is serious when it involves credit card numbers and crminal offences.

Only a sulking Steffi fan would really care.. oh wait..now it makes sense..:lol::lol:

Goodbye Mary! YOu'll be sorely missed by some around here!!