PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who is disgusted by Yuri?

Darop.
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Strange that no threads talk about it yet.

He is really P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

He gets so hyped up he makes a fool of himself.
I remember once when he was going NUTS, someone told him to calm down, and he said "you know what?? FUCK YOU!" :tape:

And that time he started making out with Maria after she won Wimbledon....:tape:

lizchris
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:07 PM
He is disturbing. Espeically that he always wears those sunglasses, even when it is cloudy. I was taught that when someone does that, they have something to hide.

steve2005
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM
He's just happy Maria's doing well.

Jaime Bahena
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM
He is disturbing. Espeically that he always wears those sunglasses, even when it is cloudy. I was taught that when someone does that, they have something to hide.

Bad complexion; wrinkles around the eyes.

Darop.
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:14 PM
He's just happy Maria's doing well.
Well, Oracene Price or Vera Dementieva (just to say two parent of the many players parents) are also happy when their daughters win, but you dont see them going that crazy, actually, they even applaude the other players points...

alias
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:21 PM
And that time he started making out with Maria after she won Wimbledon....:tape:
What!
what did he really do?

Jan 25th, 2005, 07:23 PM
At least he doesn't beat his wife....like...someone else...we know Rich...never mind.

Cro-boy
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Go Yuri, go Masha!!

steve2005
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:28 PM

Some people would post anything just to be popular on the board, as if he did that.

KV
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Dadyo, don't talk about how annoying this or that is from players. Think you are by far more annoying. Behave, and don't cry when S. Farina lost to Petrova. Then you gave a very annoying reply to N. Petrova's win. Sharapova is ten times more mature than you.

Mary Carillo
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Please!!! The guy is such a disgusting lecherous oaf!!

A few days ago I was making my way to the commentary booth (or as it’s now known ‘The Pammentary booth). When I overheard him have a conversation from the night before when he had been out. A friend was curious and asked him why he wasn't drinking anything? "I don't drink anymore... Last night, I blew chunks."

"Oh that's nothing", his friend replied. "Everyone gets a little sick after drinking at times!"

"No, No", the he replied. "You don't understand. Chunks is our dog!" Then he fell about :lol: Ewwwwwww!!!!

Opalgirl02
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:34 PM
WHY haven't any of the sportswriters written an article on this JERK, YURI?

lizchris
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:37 PM
At least he doesn't beat his wife....like...someone else...we know Rich...never mind.

Not that I am accusing him of anything, but you don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

lizchris
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Bad complexion; wrinkles around the eyes.

A lot of people have that but you don't see them wearing sunglasses all the time.:tape:

Spunky83
Hehe...the german Eurosport commentator said yesterday during the match that he and his team were in the same elevator as Yuri and he couldnīt believe his ears as Yuri constantly shouted at one of Mariaīs management guys using words which the commentator didnīt even want to repeat...LOL

Poor little commentator really seemed to be scared of him.

Becool

Yuri seems to be much more maniac then Richard.. If Richard is able to beat his wife, you can imagine what Yuri is able to do :tape:

_LuCaS_
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:51 PM
And I used to think Nastya was the only one...now I understand her

KiriKiri
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Lol he was wearing those sunglasses in LA in WTA champs... so one might aswell assume that it is stuck and he cant get rid of it.

manu32
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:08 PM

I remember once when he was going NUTS, someone told him to calm down, and he said "you know what?? FUCK YOU!" :tape:

i don't care.....it's not my father......what's your problem????

freud or jung or maybe lacan?????

Becool
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:08 PM
And I used to think Nastya was the only one...now I understand her
Everyone can, even Sharapova fans themselves

Kart
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:12 PM
I'm as disgusted by him as I have been by Richard Williams in the past.

Hopefully he will eventually learn to zip it as well.

pinkfrog
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Well, Oracene Price or Vera Dementieva (just to say two parent of the many players parents) are also happy when their daughters win, but you dont see them going that crazy, actually, they even applaude the other players points...

Has anyone else notice that Oracene always looks really tired? There's been a couple of different matches when the camera goes to her and I swear she's asleep.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Has anyone else notice that Oracene always looks really tired? There's been a couple of different matches when the camera goes to her and I swear she's asleep.
Usually it's b/c of jet lag and Oracene is out of shape. She doesn't "get her nerves" up for her girls matches either, so she doesn't really care if they win or lose.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Oh, and you can tell she doesn't because Oracene constantly applauds the opponents shots.

Opalgirl02
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:34 PM
I'v watched most of the WS matches their father, Richard attended and I have never seem him (constantly) jumping up and down like this YURI guy. So don't put Mr. Richard Williams in the the same bag with this jerk. What a shamed Pam S, Mary Jo, and Carillo haven't mention anything about his JERK, yuri while commentating. All I can say double standards.

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Oracene always looks like..."hurry the fuck up so we can get back to the hotel...and take my ass to bed..." :lol:

_LuCaS_
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Oracene always looks like..."hurry the fuck up so we can get back to the hotel...and take my ass to bed..." :lol:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:01 PM
I'v watched most of the WS matches their father, Richard attended and I have never seem him (constantly) jumping up and down like this YURI guy. So don't put Mr. Richard Williams in the the same bag with this jerk. What a shamed Pam S, Mary Jo, and Carillo haven't mention anything about his JERK, yuri while commentating. All I can say double standards.
Richard's problem was usually never during the match. His antics before and after the match caused ire in maaaaaaaaaaany people.

nygirl
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:11 PM

He's the WTA's answer to Creepy Pa Simpson... :bolt:

Darop.
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Dadyo, don't talk about how annoying this or that is from players. Think you are by far more annoying. Behave, and don't cry when S. Farina lost to Petrova. Then you gave a very annoying reply to N. Petrova's win. Sharapova is ten times more mature than you.
I'm not even Silvia's fan anymore, shes too old :shrug:

Pennetta is the way of the future :p

Darop.
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Some people would post anything just to be popular on the board, as if he did that.
No, but he started kissing her obsessively, she was trying to get away but he was just keeping her there, kissing her not only on the cheek, but also on the mouth.

Darop.
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:18 PM
:haha:

So true :haha:

Mrs. Peel
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:18 PM
No, but he started kissing her obsessively, she was trying to get away but he was just keeping her there, kissing her not only on the cheek, but also on the mouth.
That was a little skeevy and I was embarrassed for her...he was holding her passionately like a lover :unsure::tape: :o :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Were they really making out? :tape:

harloo
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:34 PM
WHY haven't any of the sportswriters written an article on this JERK, YURI?
:tape:

jbone_0307
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:42 PM
We can all conclude that Richard beat the shit out of Oracene, but the kind of verbal abuse Yuri uses is just as bad. Tone down daddy. I remember when one of the commentators were talking about how JCF was at Marias match and that he was a whole section away and they were like "there's a good reason."

Jaime Bahena
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:53 PM
You had to go there, didn'tcha?

thelittlestelf
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Yuri is the most obnoxious bastard i have ever seen. He tries to be the next Richard Williams, but he cannot pull it off :tape:.

thelittlestelf
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Were they really making out? :tape:
Sharapova went into the stands and Yuri was practically orgasming from happiness (and obnoxiousness) that his daughter won Wimbledon, so he hugged her freakishly tight and just went PSYCHO! :eek:

He's completely insane.

Strange Famous
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:06 PM
at least he isnt as mad as Dokic's dad?

SjuTjuD
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:07 PM

Yuri just separated mother and daughter and well, like it's been noted, he's mighty close with his Maria :tape:

Maria Croft
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:10 PM
I don't mind Yuri at all

Edward.
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:23 PM
In the stands, Yuri looks like a dark, sinister little man.

But we don't know the real Yuri. Who knows? He might enjoy chilling to Britney and Destiny's Child. He might wear his daughters fluffy slippers around the home. He might own a pet chihuahua called Schnookums.

We just don't know the real Yuri Sharapov.

Lord Nelson
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Well, Richard Williams also kisses his daughters on the mouth, especially Serena. I did not see the mouth-kissing but hey many family members do it, just look at Angelina Jolie and her brother. Ok I'm kidding. But Yuri did not kiss her on the lips after she won the Masters and I'm sure Maria if she is uncomfortable with it can let her Dad know that. :lol:

random_dude
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:11 AM
yuri, richard and oracene (or horror scene as i like to call her) r all freaks

martirogi
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:45 AM
yuri is the devil living his pathetic life through his daughter's glamorous one. i like oracene and richard has been a good boy lately.

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:47 AM
yuri, richard and oracene (or horror scene as i like to call her) r all freaks
What has Oracene done? She has been a good mother to her daughters...:confused:

volta
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:48 AM
i like the Williams parents i like to see Oracene reactions when their daughters play LOL. now Yuri itīs just wrongi canīt stand him and i know at least 3 persons that donīt like Maria because of him.

tennis ace
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:00 AM
i like the Williams parents i like to see Oracene reactions when their daughters play LOL. now Yuri itīs just wrongi canīt stand him and i know at least 3 persons that donīt like Maria because of him.
count me as your fourth person he's the biggest reason i don't like maria If it weren't for him i would pull for maria in a lot of matches.

backhanddtl4
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:06 AM
He really creeps me out. That's all I have to say.

kabuki
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:13 AM
count me as your fourth person he's the biggest reason i don't like maria If it weren't for him i would pull for maria in a lot of matches.

Make that five. Or at least four-and-a-half. :lol:

Doc
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:15 AM
Oh I see.

Can't find anything to whine about Maria about, so now the Maria obsessives decide to have another go at her dad - who as far as I can see has just watched a few matches at the AO this week!

I'm waiting for the first thread attacking Maria's mum....

Junex
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:28 AM

And you are much more of a PATHETIC yourself!

after the YEC and in the off-season the topic has already summed up a combined 1000 page dedicated to condemnig Yuri's bahavior. I guess you are just bringing up the subject again to ease your bitterness felt when Masha defeated foyur "oh-so-great-full-of-potential-on-and-off" fave LLW!

get a life dude! :p

It is an old issue and you can't help it that Masha is a hundred times better than your fave.

And he had a very showy, supportive father named Yuri!

BTW, I noticed he had calmed down recently, i guess he had received a serious talks from Masha agents & advisers. :angel:

Knizzle
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:29 AM
How do you know?

Knizzle
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:47 AM
www.thesmokinggun.com (http://www.thesmokinggun.com)
What is this link supposed to tell me about Yuri??

RatedR Superstar
Jan 26th, 2005, 03:11 AM
when Maria beats a lower rank player in the 1st round, her Dad celebrates like they have beaten a top ranked player in the finals..its so pathetic!

SharapovaFan16
Jan 26th, 2005, 04:44 AM
he's a father just like any other dad, give him a break!

veryborednow
Jan 26th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Not that I am accusing him of anything, but you don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
except you do when there are police reports on it, that's what the smoking gun is about

veryborednow
Jan 26th, 2005, 10:05 AM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/oracene1.html

pellet guns ... smooth

random_dude
Jan 26th, 2005, 10:14 AM
What has Oracene done? She has been a good mother to her daughters...:confused:
lol she just looks scary- hence the name "horror scene". she seems to b a much better parent than yuri and richard r though.

Circe
Jan 26th, 2005, 11:18 AM
yuri's a total turn off for me too.
oracene seems very nice, though her choice of hairstyles is open to debate :)

Darop.
Jan 26th, 2005, 11:52 AM
And you are much more of a PATHETIC yourself!

after the YEC and in the off-season the topic has already summed up a combined 1000 page dedicated to condemnig Yuri's bahavior. I guess you are just bringing up the subject again to ease your bitterness felt when Masha defeated foyur "oh-so-great-full-of-potential-on-and-off" fave LLW!

get a life dude! :p

It is an old issue and you can't help it that Masha is a hundred times better than your fave.

And he had a very showy, supportive father named Yuri!

BTW, I noticed he had calmed down recently, i guess he had received a serious talks from Masha agents & advisers. :angel:
WTF?

Do you guys understand that I've hated Maria ever since her name was first metioned??

This has NOTHING to do with her beating LLW or Silvia.

DavenportForever
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Sharapova's dad is kinda very rude....According to Tennis Magazine, when Verz Zvonereva fell and her dad laughed at her.....Will it affect the Australian Open????? Will Serena. Dechy, and Davenport feel the pressure against Sharapova. I hope Serena wins so Davenport or Dechy wont experience Sharapova's dad heated and trashed mouth!

Maria Croft
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:21 PM
he never did anything wrong, he just is really happy for Maria if she wins !! hating Maria because of him is stupid, she didn't choose her dad you know ?!!

bis2806
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Even my friend thinks he's creepy.... she told me that he was swearing at the crowd man - so impolite

kikker
Jan 26th, 2005, 03:11 PM
WTF?

Do you guys understand that I've hated Maria ever since her name was first metioned??

This has NOTHING to do with her beating LLW or Silvia.

ok so your saying that you didn't even gave her a chance :rolleyes:
that's pretty sad isn't it, judging someone you even don't know or even
gave her the chance for
Why all the bitternis towards maria, she cant help that she has
a loonatic of a father, i know he's crazy with all that shouting
i don't like it either.

the discussion of his behaviour is allready been made
This must be another thread to put maria in a bad light :wavey:

rabbit_boi_313
Jan 26th, 2005, 03:45 PM
No !! u r not the only one :p
at least me too ;)
Yuri :rolleyes:

xan
Jan 26th, 2005, 03:53 PM
No !! u r not the only one :p
at least me too ;)
Yuri :rolleyes:
He knew he was not the only one to want to take a kick at Yuri. So do you.

This whole thread is just another attempt at being spiteful to Maria and her family. Perhaps I should start a thread about how disgusting Elena and her family are? Or you and your family? That would make me clever, wouldn't it?

Darop.
Jan 26th, 2005, 05:29 PM
he never did anything wrong, he just is really happy for Maria if she wins !! hating Maria because of him is stupid, she didn't choose her dad you know ?!!
But do you see what Maria does??

She fuels his flame!! Everytime she does makes a point she raises her fist towards her dad...

Thats sort of disgusting in a sense.