PDA

View Full Version : ow please ...

fleemkeģ
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:36 PM
I saw the Masha-Kuzzie match yesterday and the beginning of Momo-Rena ... and the only thing I can say (as the commentator on Eurosport also said): When you see this you can only hope and pray that girls as Hingis and Henin come back and please get them back soon :sad::sad: :sad:

Damn women's tennis looked bad yesterday ... and I'm not talking about Masha very irritating behaviour :rolleyes: (and yes I'm being polite now :p)

So please, please, PLEASE ... give me some good matches/players soon :sad:

jonny84
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Henin-Hardenne will be back.......so will Martina, lets hope she goes far in Thailand enough to make her want to come back full time.

rabbit_boi_313
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:42 PM
and I'm not talking about Masha very irritating behaviour :rolleyes: (and yes I'm being polite now :p)
:tape: :worship:

thelittlestelf
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:44 PM
YES! 1,000 times, YES!

Hingis and the Belgians really did up the quality of Grand Slams.

Martian Melissa
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Yeah i also heard him say that. He is such a hypocrite (sp?)I was sooooo suprised that he said that about Hingis because he was always saying shit about Marti when she was still around. I totally hate the guy and if he was commentating a Hingis match then i'd always switched to a german channel because they love Hingis! :angel:

Did you also heard what he was saying about womanstennis?? :rolleyes: Something like that the mensmatches are way better because womanstennis is all about unforced errors...what an asshole!

patricio
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:49 PM
yES, first of all it needs more variety, Hingis henin can give some of that and also, even if a match is quite good its pretty much plain. davenport sharapova or serena vs davenport will always be hitting the ball as hard as possible, missing more than winning and bla bla bla.

yesterday Serena, who wants to be number one again, looked extremely fat!! I can believe those hams she was carrying as legs.

How could she possibly be number 1???

Please girls, why dont they stop dressing up to play so match and watch STEFFI, GABRIELA, MARTINA, ARANXTA, they only worried about tennis for gods sake!

Monica was a hard hitter but she had angles, she brought excitement and all.

tHNINK BOUT IT

dreamgoddess099
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:21 PM
yesterday Serena, who wants to be number one again, looked extremely fat!! I can believe those hams she was carrying as legs.

Hey, don't hate on Serena cause she's thick (a lot of people see nothing wrong with a lil thickness.) Besides, those thick thighs never stopped her from becoming #1 before.

LostInThe80s
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:49 PM
I saw the Masha-Kuzzie match yesterday and the beginning of Momo-Rena ... and the only thing I can say (as the commentator on Eurosport also said): When you see this you can only hope and pray that girls as Hingis and Henin come back and please get them back soon :sad::sad: :sad:

Damn women's tennis looked bad yesterday ... and I'm not talking about Masha very irritating behaviour :rolleyes: (and yes I'm being polite now :p)

So please, please, PLEASE ... give me some good matches/players soon :sad:

I'm biased because Juju and Marti are my faves. :angel:

Mrs. Peel
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:20 PM
yES, first of all it needs more variety, Hingis henin can give some of that and also, even if a match is quite good its pretty much plain. davenport sharapova or serena vs davenport will always be hitting the ball as hard as possible, missing more than winning and bla bla bla.

How could she possibly be number 1???

Please girls, why dont they stop dressing up to play so match and watch STEFFI, GABRIELA, MARTINA, ARANXTA, they only worried about tennis for gods sake!

Monica was a hard hitter but she had angles, she brought excitement and all.

tHNINK BOUT IT

Serena is far from fat...you are too used to anorexic players...get your eyes checked! :rolleyes:

She better than you'll ever be at anything!

PaulieM
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:26 PM
it's not fat it's called muscle. i wonder sometimes how those anorexic looking players even survive out there :scared:

drivevolley
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:13 PM
I really wish Juju, Hingis and Kim C would come back soon. PLEASE

I'm a little biased with Ju. She does have a totally different game though that is exciting and refreshing to watch!!!
I was never a huge fan or hater of Martina so I'm not biased with her! But she brought something different to the game and even though it was hard hitting, it was exciting!!
I suppose i'm a bit biased with Kim too, but I just found her game more exciting to watch aswell!!

COME BACK SOON GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pigam
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Of course we want them back!
I'm not saying the belgian GSfinals where great,
but the way the Belgians used the WHOLE court can not be compared to some of
the matches I saw the past few days (only saw delayed matches :rolleyes: )

But Justine and Kim won't have an easy come back, that, I am pretty sure of

bigshow21
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:40 PM
I really wish Juju, Hingis and Kim C would come back soon.
PLEASE COME BACK SOON GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't forget about Jennifer Capriati!!! :) I really want everyone back and healthy so we can have some real good quality tennis!

drivevolley
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:55 PM
How could I forget Jen ;)
Actually I want all the players that are injured back asap so we can see some really exciting tennis again :worship: .