PDA

View Full Version : I want anyone to win except.....

vickiebos
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Sharapova. We will never hear the end of it if she wins the AO. I really think Serena can beat her, but she has to really be on her game. It would be so funny if Serena beat her 6-2 6-2. I am still in shock about Mauresmo...but then again Mauresmo looked like she was having some health issues.

Chunchun
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:57 PM
that's y u have so many red dots :tape:

btw i want Serena to win also ;)

vickiebos
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:14 PM
what does the red dots mean?

goldenlox
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Maria is 17. She has already won Wimbledon and the YEC.
If she doesn't get past the AO semis at 17, she will have many more chances to win this major, and the other ones, many times over.

rabbit_boi_313
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:35 PM
that's y u have so many red dots :tape:

btw i want Serena to win also ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
btw i want Serena to win too
Lena :sad: u should have won this :sad:

Vass22
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I'm cheering for Momo, Schnyder, Alicia.

_LuCaS_
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:22 PM
what does the red dots mean?
They usually mean an anti-Sharapova thread or post. Some of her fans are on a "bad rep" spree. :rolleyes:

John.
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:29 PM
I want Sharapova to beat Serena but I want Lindsay to win the whole thing

xan
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Red Dots = a poster with bad reputation, usually gained by posting "hate" posts.

Support your own fave by all means. Why hate a successful, talented 17-year-old?

Martian KC
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Good luck Serena.:o

tennislover
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:29 PM
....Serena......

blumaroo
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:36 PM
I want Lindsay to win the whole thing. Serena and Maria have plenty of chances. I dont care who wins between Serena and Maria. Let the best player win.

Prizeidiot
Jan 26th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Umm... yeah, at this point, Maria would be my least favourite to win. I'm going for Dechy because she might never get this close again. Plus I like her.

ginger_fish668
Jan 26th, 2005, 05:33 AM
I just knew that it was Maria before I even clicked on the page. She hasn't even won yet. Sigh, just leave her alone, please? :)

peanuts
Jan 26th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Sharapova. We will never hear the end of it if she wins the AO. I really think Serena can beat her, but she has to really be on her game. It would be so funny if Serena beat her 6-2 6-2. I am still in shock about Mauresmo...but then again Mauresmo looked like she was having some health issues.
i think that's a given, since she's the wta's poster girl but come on this is sports, the player who plays better than their opponent wins. we may not like the winner but that's just the way it is. ;) if maria wins the AO, its not her fault that she played well or that her opponent played crap.

Andy.
Jan 26th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Another Thread dedicated to putting down Maria ive had enough some people should just get over it. Maria is a great player with a terrific will to win. She deserves to win as much as anyone else. So stop these pathetic Maria hate threads.