PDA

View Full Version : I think we can pretty much conclude Serena will be in the final

Jan 25th, 2005, 05:19 AM
Maria is toast.

Anna F'd Enrique
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:20 AM
i wouldnt say that.....maria keeps chugging along...serena may hit errors!!! I hope not! GO SERENA!!

Mrs. Peel
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:21 AM
i wouldnt say that.....maria keeps chugging along...serena may hit errors!!! I hope not! GO SERENA!!
ahm..this guy is no Williams Fan :rolleyes:

lucashg
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:21 AM
I think she will, but it's too soon to tell. The majority thought Molik and Sharapova were gonna lose to Venus and Kuznetsova, and look what happened.

Philbo
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:25 AM
"Molik has a one in 250,000 chance of beating Venus Williams: in other words- no chance. The queen will be back and the name "Williams" will be on the Aussie Cup at the end of the week. It will be fun to watch Molik fall apart under the pressure of the crowd. I hope we get full and extended coverage"

Considering this is what 741852 had to say yesterday, I wouldnt pay too much attention to his predictions!!

Im going for Serena!!

Goo Rena!!

Pureracket
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:26 AM
Warning: TROLL THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Cat5
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:27 AM
This match can go either way. If it's a day match it's going to come down to stamina. Who will be able to keep concentration better in the extreme heat?
As one whom lives in the desert I can tell you that it can break you down like a kidney blow.
Both are playing fairly well so who ever wants it more and can take the heat will win.