PDA

View Full Version : Amelie and Venus CAN win majors!

kabuki
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Who would have ever thought Jennifer Capriati would come all the way back and win 3 majors?

Some of today's troll madness just needs to stop.

thelittlestelf
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:55 AM
Exactly.

It's not over till it's over, and I can't wait to see half of the members on this board eat their harsh words!

Jan 25th, 2005, 04:57 AM
I am sure Venus will be back. People who think other-wise are just silly. The woman is going through a rough patch...she still got the game though...
Amelie however...is a different story...It was not gonna get any easier than RG2004

ginger_fish668
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:57 AM
Of course Venus can. She's done it before...just has to get her game together and stay fit. :) Dunno bot Mauresmo though...seems to choke a lot.

tennnisfannn
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:59 AM
well look at lindsay, this time last year no one ever thought she would be considered a favourite is a slam-EVER. i was one of them. But look where she is now!
Players will go into slumps their entire careers, no one is ever at a peak year after year. Look at the great agassi. iT just gets tougher but never impossible.

Denise4925
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:59 AM
If Venus gets the proper coach and Amelie gets a better trainer to keep her injury free for a season, both can. Nothing is impossible.

tennnisfannn
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:03 AM
If Molik can revive her career at 23 then it is nevr too late.

vogus
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Who would have ever thought Jennifer Capriati would come all the way back and win 3 majors?

Some of today's troll madness just needs to stop.

maybe you're the one who's trolling in this particular case? :angel:

kabuki
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:11 AM
maybe you're the one who's trolling in this particular case? :angel:

Yeah. Thats it. :smash:

Janet
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:11 AM
That is right it is not over until is over for venus she will get back to business venus will always be a grat players has some of you post all champion gets a drought in their career that does not mean they are finish they will call it quits when they are ready..............as for venus I beleive in her :) !!!! for Amelia will she is a different story she needs to take charge right know Venus already has slams under her belt Amelia does not so Amelia is the one to prove it to people she can get that 1 slam and she can she has a great game to keep up with the best of the field so who knows!!!

lucashg
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:15 AM
I definitely think they can, but they have to do it fast because otherwise they won't have enough confidence to even play on tour anymore - but look at Agassi and Capriati. Davenport too, as I think she has huge chances to get away with this title.

Mauresmo really needs to stay injury free for most part of the season, otherwise she will never go that far in tough tournaments as grand slams. I think she should prepare herself really hard to Roland Garros and cross her fingers not to have a Williams on her way, lol.