PDA

View Full Version : Question about Sveta post Maria Match...

Jan 25th, 2005, 01:37 AM
What was Sveta doing all the way at her chair before congratulating Sharapova?

gossipcom
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Well Sharapova took so long to come to the net she thought it was easier to shake her hand near her chair and away from the heat :)

mboyle
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:39 AM
She's a bitch. What can we say?:confused: It is really sad because Maria is always so nice to her too:sad: . Ugly people do have something against good looking people though, let me tell you:rolleyes: .

richie boy
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:41 AM
BS :mad:

what was sharapova doing celebrating at the back of the court for 5 mins, the winner should go to the net to shake hands with minimal delay, there is no reason whatsoever why kuznetsova should wait around while sharapova indulges her idiotic, over-the-top, self-absorbed celebrations. :rolleyes:

arcus
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:41 AM
kuznetsova went to net, but sharaova took a long time at the back of the court. In fairness, kuznetsova doesnt have to stand there all day waiting. In fact she made the effort to come round the net to shake which was fine, no big incident.

Personally, I like to see a player shake first and celebrate second. Most players know that it feels bad to lose and should consider the feelings of their opponents, before enjoying their victory. Just MO

UDiTY
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Maria:rolleyes:

Lime light slut..........................:tape:

TakeThat
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:25 AM
I prefer "the little lime slut" :tape:

Julia1968
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Maria:rolleyes:

It says a lot about YOU that you call a 17=year old girl a slut. Perhaps you've gotten her confused with 2005's newest virgin????

peanuts
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:35 AM
BS :mad:

what was sharapova doing celebrating at the back of the court for 5 mins, the winner should go to the net to shake hands with minimal delay, there is no reason whatsoever why kuznetsova should wait around while sharapova indulges her idiotic, over-the-top, self-absorbed celebrations. :rolleyes:
:haha: she always act like she has won the finals :haha:

gossipcom
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:36 AM
I think we've found someone to rival the Williams sisters in their post-match celebrations ;)

Jan 25th, 2005, 02:37 AM
:haha: she always act like she has won the finals :haha:

I think it has to do with Sveta being Russian :) ;)

peanuts
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:39 AM
obviously maria savors the lime light and the attention but what can i say?? she's a teenager. i find it to be really funny actually. :lol:

SerialKiller#69
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Maria is just so immature right now.

SharapovaFan16
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:24 AM
screw all this respect stuff man, that's what seperates tennis from all the other sports. you win you celebrate. in basketball, football, baseball, and even golf celebration occurs before the shaking of hands. too much proper bullshit going on in tennis. if you can find that to whine about after the girl battled back from 1 set down, and clawed her way to a win then go ahead. people need to stop whining about little things good lord!

peanuts
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:51 AM
I think it has to do with Sveta being Russian :) ;)
perhaps that made the win much sweeter but she has done this many times even with non-russian players. remember the wimby third (?) round against daniela? she was squeling and jumping as though she had won in the finals. the match wasn't even close. :lol: to her credit though she did win the finals 4 matches later, maybe she's psychic and she knew she's going to win the whole thing anyways. :lol:

Pureracket
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:07 AM
It says a lot about YOU that you call a 17=year old girl a slut. Perhaps you've gotten her confused with 2005's newest virgin????SWOOP!!!!!!!!!

ginger_fish668
Jan 25th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Maria is just so immature right now.

She kinda is. :p But she also has the most determination that I've seen from a player in a long time! :yeah:

Give her time, she's 17.

Emptiness
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Being 17 doesn't excuse immaturity but i guess it can explain it...

screw all this respect stuff man, that's what seperates tennis from all the other sports. you win you celebrate. in basketball, football, baseball, and even golf celebration occurs before the shaking of hands. too much proper bullshit going on in tennis. if you can find that to whine about after the girl battled back from 1 set down, and clawed her way to a win then go ahead. people need to stop whining about little things good lord!Yeah respect is for losers. Its so uncool man.

Hayato
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:35 AM
who really cares...