PDA

View Full Version : 2 Aus Open Women's Singles Final Tickets Available....free!!

switz
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Hello people.

I just got my Aus Open women's final tickets. My dad got 4 from Qantas and originally it was going to be me, my girlfriend and my parents going down. they can't go now though and because i'm from Sydney and it's such late notice i probably won't be able to get any of my mates to use them.

so basically i'm putting out an offer for anyone who wants to use 1 or 2 of them because i can't scalp them as they are sponsor seats.

and these are great great seats by the way - Row C (3 rows from front; door 11 directly behind the baselines on a slight angle to get perspective.

preferably someone who does not hate patty schnyder or is obsessed with maria sharapova (but i can cope if you are).

i don't really now where most aussie posters are from so it will probably be first come first served unless i know somebody well who wants them.

i can provide photographic proof the the tickets existance btw.

martinafan
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:09 AM
ARGH!

If only i didn't have to work saturday and i could afford the plane trip from Sydney! (but after just moving out, i have no spare money! :( ).......

Anyhow - have fun and enjoy the final! (Go Patty or Alicia - hope one of them is in the final!). And i definitely do not want maria in the final! ;)

anthonyqld
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Is airfare from Brisbane included? :) If so I'll take them.

Ruski
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:32 AM
Yes. My friend and I would like to have this opportunity to attend the final. :D

SM
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:34 AM
doh...too late ;)

SM
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:35 AM
this was nice of u btw :)

KingA
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Oh..... Too late for me as well!!! :sad:

Yes... it is very nice of you, switz!!! :yeah:

Congrats to Ruski though!!! ;)
Hope you and your friend will have a great time at the final!!! :)

martirogi
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:04 AM
:eek: too bad i half a world away