PDA

View Full Version : Is Serena the female Safin

coolbird2
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:50 PM
I mean I read Safin interview and I read Serena interviews. And I just think both are a few cards short of a deck. I really do I mean just read Serena interview at wimbledom about tigers and lions it the forest and jungle. And safin interview at the french after he pulled his pants down.

And here Safins talking about people not being Russians when they are. And Serena was talking about in gets so hot where she comes from people are killing themselfs all ovber the place.

God I love these two dont ever leave the sport you just great you really are.

AK-DH Fan
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:56 PM
TO me they aren't simular at all. Safin's not over-confident, unlike Serena ( do not kill me Rena fans). He also has a way goofier sence of humor. The only thing that's simular is that they both speak thier mind imo

Denise4925
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:59 PM
I mean I read Safin interview and I read Serena interviews. And I just think both are a few cards short of a deck. I really do I mean just read Serena interview at wimbledom about tigers and lions it the forest and jungle. And safin interview at the french after he pulled his pants down.

And here Safins talking about people not being Russians when they are. And Serena was talking about in gets so hot where she comes from people are killing themselfs all ovber the place.

God I love these two dont ever leave the sport you just great you really are.
God, another fan obessed over the Williams Sisters. :rolleyes:

martirogi
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:07 AM
thats the worst comparison ive ever heard. if anyone myskina is. she has horrible periods with lots of ues and then good times. she just needs to throw her raquet more, which she stopped doing as much lately.

thelittlestelf
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:08 AM
No, that's Martina Hingis. Duh!

Prizeidiot
Jan 25th, 2005, 06:51 AM
thats the worst comparison ive ever heard. if anyone myskina is. she has horrible periods with lots of ues and then good times. she just needs to throw her raquet more, which she stopped doing as much lately.
I agree with the worst comparison ever bit. But I'd say Marat has a better sense of humour than Anastasia