PDA

View Full Version : Im a Venus fan, but ill be more upset...

40-0
Jan 24th, 2005, 02:35 PM
If Molik actually beats davenport, Molik knew what she had to do to beat Venus, since Carillo told her and all that, maybe she can tell what to do against davenport. Ill be more surprise if Molik beats her rather than what she did against Venus. I knew that Vee wasnt going to going anyway, but everybody is focusing on that and forgets about Myskina who lost with 44 errors and Dementieva that had a 4-0 lead in the second!

thelittlestelf
Jan 24th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Well honestly, I don't think Venus really had a gameplan going into the match.

She'll need one next time they play.

40-0
Jan 24th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Yeah, venus even says she sticks with her game in each match, but its not the same, its not about going out there and playing, molik used the same formula that lisa did, serve into the body, attack her forehand, keep her moving, seve into the center of the court and going with that type of plan!

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jan 24th, 2005, 03:40 PM
I want a Davenport/ Williams Final, with Serena winning of course :angel:

But Serena needs to drastically improve her game to beat Mauresmo. Also, Lindsay just has to keep playin the same way she is now, she will beat Molik 6-4 6-4 (something like that) and then she will cruise through the semi final!!!!

40-0
Jan 24th, 2005, 04:57 PM
and we are forgetting the Stlevana and Sharapova

LeRoy.
Jan 24th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Molik knew what she had to do to beat Venus, since Carillo told her and all that
Wow and like no one but Mary knows that :retard: