PDA

View Full Version : what are your favourite anime

Lord Nelson
Jan 23rd, 2005, 11:24 PM
Now I don't watch anime. But a few years back I liked to watch anime series. These are my top 10 in no particular order though ma favourite is number 10.
1. Space Cobra :bounce:
2. Dragon Ball (and Dragon Ball Z)
3. Saint Seiya
4. Ulysse 31
5. Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the Northstar) :worship:
6. Goldorak
7. Il etait une fois dans l'espace
8. Captain Future (Capitain Flam)
9. Lady Oscar
10. Les Mysterieuse Cites d'Or :)

JenFan75
Jan 24th, 2005, 04:07 AM
Puni Puni Poemi is HILARIOUS.

kabuki
Jan 24th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Kekko Kamen the Naked Superhero! :lol:

Qrystyna
Jan 24th, 2005, 06:18 AM
I like Prince of tennis the best! ;)

Hayato
Jan 24th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Sailormoon! :lol:

Becool
Jan 24th, 2005, 05:21 PM
I love Sailor Moon hahaha!! It's very childish and girlie, but I love it!
I also love Ranma 1/2, Ah Megami Sama! (This is one of the best Animes ever@!!!!!!)

Wedding Peach is cool too!

Mmm what else? Video Girl Ai, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shoujo Kakumei Utena, there's a lot that I love watchin!! Too bad we don't have a lot of Animes here on TV.. we have to buy videos or dvd's :rolleyes:

Becool
Jan 24th, 2005, 05:22 PM
I like Prince of tennis the best! ;)
How's this Anime? I saw some pictures, I want to know what's all about :o

It looks cool

lilly
Jan 24th, 2005, 06:37 PM
nominating Neon Genesis Evangelion for the category best.series.ever.

http://www.everything-anime.com/animethemes/submitwalls/Neon%20Genesis%20Evangelion%20-%20collage.jpg

Becool
Jan 24th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Evangelion rocks too!
I love Asuka Langley! :D:D :D

Nacho
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:55 PM
1- Dragon Ball Z (the Cell saga rules :hearts: ) & Saint Seiya (both Sanctuary & Hades sagas)
2- Ranma 1/2 (the funniest anime ever!)

Others I liked: Sailor Moon, Marmalade Boy Dr Slump, Shin Chan, Dash! Kappei :D ... Video Girl Ai & DNA2 were ok :) I'm yet to see Neon Genesis Evangelion!!

Movies: Akira, Ninja Scroll, The Fist of North Star, Sent to Chihiro
I didn't like Ghost in the Shell & Princess Mononoke at all :ras:

carot
Jan 24th, 2005, 08:12 PM
movies: Dog of Flandres, My Neighbour Totoro, and of course the sublime but oh so horribly sad 'Grave of the Fireflies'

series: kimagure orange road (madoka :drool: ) and all the usual: DB/Z, Saint Seiya, Goldorak, Ranma, Pokémon (jigglypuff :hearts: ),...

now following: beck (awesome music manga which is now taken to television), genshiken (about manga/anime addicts), zipang (modern warship travels back in town and get stuck middle in world war 2, what do they do? intervene and change the future, or stay out of the conflicts?), beet the vandal buster (kiddy anime :o)

flyingmachine
Jan 24th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Ranma 1/2 is indeed very funny. :haha:
My favourite anime are My Neighbour Totaro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Sailor Moon :o , Shin Chan (the funniest anime ever :haha: ) and The Fist of North Star.
:)

Nacho
Jan 24th, 2005, 08:29 PM
series: kimagure orange road (madoka :drool: ) and all the usual: DB/Z, Saint Seiya, Goldorak, Ranma, Pokémon (jigglypuff :hearts: ),...

lol koffing is my favorite, so stupid!

http://www.dpent.ca/Images/koffing.jpg

Vamos Koffing!

Becool
Jan 24th, 2005, 08:42 PM
http://www.urdsite.netfirms.com/images/Urd-h.gif

The sexiest character ever!! URD from AH Megami Sama!!!! :drool: :drool:

Becool
Jan 24th, 2005, 08:45 PM
1- Dragon Ball Z (the Cell saga rules :hearts: ) & Saint Seiya (both Sanctuary & Hades sagas)
2- Ranma 1/2 (the funniest anime ever!)

Others I liked: Sailor Moon, Marmalade Boy Dr Slump, Shin Chan, Dash! Kappei :D ... Video Girl Ai & DNA2 were ok :) I'm yet to see Neon Genesis Evangelion!!

Movies: Akira, Ninja Scroll, The Fist of North Star, Sent to Chihiro
I didn't like Ghost in the Shell & Princess Mononoke at all :ras:
Nacho! :D
hehe

I love Akira!! Still creeps me out how that movie/cartoon is soo modern, but since it was done a long time ago!!! It's really amazing! I heard rumors also that they were planning to do a movie, a real one!!! I don't know if it'll be better, I think no, but I think it's a great script for a real movie! :)

Ranma 1/2 I love it too!!! I had the manga, but I just stop buyin cuz they stop sellin here :(:(:( But I love it! Shampoo is my fav character! And Kodachi!

QuicKyMonSter
Jan 24th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Shin-Chan! :haha:

Purple_Llama
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Old school Astro Boy. Spirited Away is A+++ too

Purple_Llama
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Old school Astro Boy. Spirited Away is A+++ too

Oneofakind0490
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:57 PM
I dont't really have any channels that show anime but I liked DBZ. I used to always watch it untill the Boo saga.

Minami
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:24 AM
I love Lady Oscar.
Lol. I thought "Lady Oscar" was just the title in Italian. Eh eh.
You mean Versaille No Bara, right?

Anyway my favourite manga of all the time is Touch.
You can say that from my Nickname here on the board ;)

Vut
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Dragon Ball :hearts:

Rtael
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:34 AM
DBZ, Sailor Moon, Pokemon.....they all have something in common too: they started out well, then turned crappy in later episodes! :( :sad:

Becool
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:37 AM
DBZ, Sailor Moon, Pokemon.....they all have something in common too: they started out well, then turned crappy in later episodes! :( :sad:
DBZ and Pokemon did, but Sailor Moon? It just got better in the last seasons!!!
The villains were so much evil, the sensibility was so much explored, and also the cartoon itself, better done...

Rtael
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Oh and Yu Yu Hakusho looks good too, but it's not really on often enough for me to get into it. Anyway I don't like alot of the others mentioned because they really resemble soap operas with fake emotions and horrible acting. There was this really horrible one on cartoon network a couple years ago....I started to get into it but then they got a new set of characters each episode and I just got confused. I don't remember the name but it had some robots and some outer space and space ships and guys getting into the robots and fighting, aliens....blah blah blah

Rtael
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:38 AM
DBZ and Pokemon did, but Sailor Moon? It just got better in the last seasons!!!
The villains were so much evil, the sensibility was so much explored, and also the cartoon itself, better done...

Well I think so anyway....when Serena's daughter got into the show it was starting to go down some, but I thought it was handled pretty well....then when they start introducing 457284927034 new sailors I started to :yawn:

Becool
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Gundam Wing ;)

I like how's the cartoon is done, but I don't like these stories about robots and etc.. :p

Rtael
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:39 AM
No it wasn't Gundam Wing, though I didn't like that either.

Becool
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Well I think so anyway....when Serena's daughter got into the show it was starting to go down some, but I thought it was handled pretty well....then when they start introducing 457284927034 new sailors I started to :yawn:
lol, I didn't like that Sailors Stars :p

I loved Uranus and Neptune lol, and Pluto aswell, so enigmatic!

And Saturn was such a sad girl.. But those Stars Healers, and Makers.. Bah. bornig too :p

Becool
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:41 AM
No it wasn't Gundam Wing, though I didn't like that either.No? Hmm..

Was Cyborg 909 something like that then? :o

Rtael
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Nope....I think it might have the word "battlefield" in it or something...could be completely wrong though....maybe the word "Earth"...I dunno....but I'd recognize it if I saw it.

SzavayFi
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Simpsons, Futurama and THe Family Guy, sooo funny! used to like southpark, but my ALL TIME favorite is SPONGEBOB! :)

Rtael
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Now it's gonna bother me until I figure it out.... ;\

Rtael
Jan 26th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Robotech *shudder*

Veegeta
Jan 26th, 2005, 03:09 AM
http://www.blackgoku.com/Contest2/Cord(no1stunta2g@yahoo.com).jpg

My alternate ego....

DBZ & Neon Genesis Evangelion

Veegeta
Jan 26th, 2005, 03:14 AM
How can I forget Berserk?

M2k
Jan 26th, 2005, 06:27 AM
ROBOTECH (the fist generation) was GREAT. I didn't like that Rick Hunter ended up with boooooorin Lisa--->:tape: though Lin Mey was too much of a slut so I guess Lisa was the correct choice. I actually had the three episodes (ovas) that followed the ending of the first generation (they cost me a fortune on EBAY :o ) but my sister lost them before I could see them --->:sobbing: Unfortunately, the next generations, 2-7, were really bad.

Gundam Wing, this anime is probably one of the best ever. Plus I always thought Trowa and Quatre were going to end up a couple :o

Neon Genesis Evangelion, I never understood the ending --->:confused: . In the end all die? are they in heaven, or the Limbo, or something like that?

Tenchi Muyo, :haha: funniest anime ever !

Messanger Z, Koyi was the most pure, brave, best looking anime character EVERRR!!!!!!!!!! and he was so brutaly handled in the end. :( I mean he ends up all fucked up in a hospital bed and the show ends!!!!!!(????) WTF

Setzua/Since 1989, controversial, raw, and well not for the norrow minded. :devil:

Sailor Moon, I like the music more than the actual anime :o but was it just me or did Serena take too looooooooonnngggg to transform???:rolleyes: They would be trowing her knifes and such and she would be too busy prancing and twirling around with her tiara....:lol: :lol:

The Chronicles: The War of Arisland, in my mind the score is worthy of an Oscar.

Veegeta
Jan 26th, 2005, 06:42 AM
but was it just me or did Serena take too looooooooonnngggg to transform???:rolleyes: They would be trowing her knifes and such and she would be too busy prancing and twirling around with her tiara....:lol: :lol:

I used to wonder the same thing. Maybe they were caught in a state of awe because of all the colors and dazzel?

Shonami Slam
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:22 AM
i love those sad, depressing, mind-fucking "i want to kill myself NOW" anime...

I LOVE LAIN!
i think i'm the veaviset israeli fan. i got alot of stuffy. posters, cards, postcards (i just noticed that lostcard is midway beetween poster and card...:D ) unoficial guide, and of course the DVDs.
god, that anime sent me to one very bad trip.
still love it more than almost anything.

daniela86
Jan 26th, 2005, 03:45 PM
lady oscar rocks :rocker: , i also love to watch nicky larson :haha: princess sarah,pokemon, the simpsons:haha: :haha: south park (they are just :crazy: :lol: :haha: ) remi without family (i translate the french title, don't know how it's called in english :o)

Becool
Jan 26th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Animes are Japanese cartoons, not Simpsons, South Park, Disney and whatever :yeah:

RatedR Superstar
Jan 27th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Simpsons, Futurama and THe Family Guy, sooo funny! used to like southpark, but my ALL TIME favorite is SPONGEBOB! :)

Ernie, i think anime are cartoons created by Japanese, so i guess your list doesnt count, but i love the simpsons :)

im too old to watch this stuffs now, but back then i love watching robotech(macross) yuyu hakushu(ghostfighter) dragonballz and slamdunk, my ex loves to watch sailormoon, i used to draw sailormoon characters just to impress her, it actually work ;)

Minami
Jan 27th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Animes are Japanese cartoons, not Simpsons, South Park, Disney and whatever :yeah:

I think Princess Sarah was really cute :D

gorecki
Jan 27th, 2005, 01:49 PM
the first story arc for Inuyasha recently ended its run on telly here
cute & funny with the right twinge of melancholia ;)

Twelve Kingdoms
quite complex, a tad slow moving in story but i have to keep watching since i've invested much time on the series

Hellsing just started a couple of weeks