PDA

View Full Version : 2046

propi
Jan 23rd, 2005, 01:57 PM
:wavey:
I saw it yesterday and I looooved it :hearts:
Anyone else has seen it?? if so, any impression???

Chunchun
Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:04 PM
2046!??!?! :bolt:

You mean the movie made by Wong Ka Wai,
actors including Tony Leung, Maggie cheung, sth like that?!?!

OMG that's a boring file for me, :yawn: When i look the poster and commercial, i feel:zzz:

btw where are u from? :wavey:

propi
Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:09 PM
2046!??!?! :bolt:

You mean the movie made by Wong Ka Wai,
actors including Tony Leung, Maggie cheung, sth like that?!?!

OMG that's a boring file for me, :yawn: When i look the poster and commercial, i feel:zzz:

btw where are u from? :wavey:
That one yep :)
You have to love Zhang Ziyi's role on it :hearts: :hearts:
:topic:Spaniard in France for some weeks here:wavey:

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:22 PM
I love wong kar wai but i havent seen 2046 yet, I will get around to it.

Maggie Cheung Rocks while Ziyi is a poor Gong Li replacement.

ginger_fish668
Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:28 PM
I loooved in the mood for love, though I didn't like 2046. My fave Wong Kar Wai film is still Chungking Express. I highly recommend if you havn't seen it yet. :yeah:

Eric_tennis
Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:03 PM
I saw that movie and I liked it. I guess it's one of the best films from Wong KaWei. I saw that but it was kind of long ago so I can't remember the details, though. The music was good, too.

Do you know what 2046 means? There were many explanation. The year 2046 means 50th year from HongKong's return to China, the regime change.
Maggie Chung is one of my fave actress from HongKong/China along with Joey Wong and Anita Mui, but she was just special appearance role in this movie. :(
And I heard that 2046 was a sequel of another movie of Wong, I don't know the English title of it, though.

Anyway, 2046 was the best movie in 2004 to me, along with 'The motorcycle diaries'. :kiss:

spiceboy
Jan 23rd, 2005, 04:45 PM
And I heard that 2046 was a sequel of another movie of Wong, I don't know the English title of it, though.

In the mood for love ;) though not exactly a sequel...

Agree on that...2046 best movie in 2004 :worship: :worship: