PDA

View Full Version : A sneak peak at Star Wars episode 3

JennyS
Jan 22nd, 2005, 07:30 PM
Here is a sneak peak at the Revenge of the Sith Screenplay

INT-Jedi Council Meeting Room

Yoda and Obi-wan sit opposite Anakin in the meeting room.

Anakin
Master Yoda, Obi-wan, you wanted to speak to me.

Yoda
Yes, Anakin. Concerned are we. Failed drug test have you.

Anakin
Master Yoda, I donít know what you are talking about.

Yoda
Tested positive for steroids have you. Positive is the B sample as well.

Obi-wan
Anakin, we believe the steroids have made you angry and hostile. Youíre not the same person anymore. I feel like I hardly know you.

Anakin
Oh shut up you pathetic excuse for a Jedi. I am the greatest Jedi in the world. Why the heck would I need to enhance my performance as a Jedi with anabolic steroids?

Yoda
Questioning my drug test are you?

Anakin
Yes, I bet you mixed up my sample with Obi-wanís!

Obi-wan
Anakin, really!

Yoda
No mistake did I make, Anakin!

Anakin
Oh shut up you shriveled up old hag!

Yoda
Anakin, disappointed in your attitude am I! Have no respect for your elders do you.

Anakin
Master, you are almost 900 years old. You are everyoneís elder. That doesnít mean you have superior Jedi skills.

Obi-wan
Anakin!

Anakin
Shut up Obi-wan! Yoda underestimates my power. Nobody appreciates my gifts as a leader. Iím going to be the best Jedi Master ev-

Yoda
Be quiet, my young apprentice. Thought long and hard about this decision. Anakin, fired are you.

Anakin
What?

Obi-wan
Youíre fired!

Anakin
Fired?

Obi-wan
Thatís right. Fired. Out. Go and donít let the door hit you on the way out.

Yoda
Enough Obi-wan. Anakin, sorry am I to have to do this. Many good things did you do. But no longer is your heart in it.

Anakin
I donít need you guys anyway. You think youíve heard the end of this? Well you havenít! I can get a job pretty damn easily! I already have another offer. Youíre going to be sorry you ever did this Master Yoda.

Anakin storms out of the room.

Edward.
Jan 22nd, 2005, 11:55 PM
:lol:

I can't wait to see Episode 3! :banana:

Sadly, I have ruined the film for myself by viewing big spoilers on the internet. :sad:

beauty_is_pink
Jan 22nd, 2005, 11:57 PM
why am I not suprised that you are the first to post here Eddy? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Edward.
Jan 23rd, 2005, 12:01 AM
why am I not suprised that you are the first to post here Eddy? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Because I'm a Star Wars nerd and damn proud of it! :p

JennyS
Jan 23rd, 2005, 12:05 AM
I'm a Star Wars nerd too. Empire and Star Wars are my favorite Star Wars movies and Phantom Menace is my least favorite.

beauty_is_pink
Jan 23rd, 2005, 12:07 AM
I like the new "Star Wars"
with Hayden Christenson and Natalie Portman :hearts:

Edward.
Jan 23rd, 2005, 12:07 AM
I'm a Star Wars nerd too. Empire and Star Wars are my favorite Star Wars movies and Phantom Menace is my least favorite.

I think Phantom Menace is most Star Wars fans (nerd or normal :p), least favourite film.

My fave film was Return of the Jedi. I can't get enough of the ewoks. :angel: And the scenes with Luke, Vader and the Emperor about the Death Star were brilliant.