PDA

View Full Version : Jelena J. doesn't feel like playing anymore?!!!

Sash1
Jan 22nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
Poor Jelena, she is really disappointed in herself. This is what she said:

"As soon as i came out i remembered last years 2nd. round match. Everything went pearshaped, from the first point. Everything was the same, as if i traveled a year back in time. And than i lost what i shouldn't have. I got sick In New Zealand, almost didn't practice since and now i lost all my self confidence. I'm not in the form and i dont feel like playing anymore. I would rather cancel all tournaments I am supposed to play and train endlesly until I improve. This is not tennis i can play.... I don't have any shoots, I'm totally out of everything. I feel embarresed with the way I played."

And than she goes to say:

"I am ranked 27 in the world and for a long time now i don't have a coach, I don't have anybody to help me out. I can't play like this anymore."
"...I would love Rikardo Sancez (ex Massu's coach) to be my coach, but there are some problems regarding his contracts. He was with me in Filderstat and I played really good straight away. If only he was with me in Australia...."

http://jelenajankovic.net/index_sr.htm

©@®eLess
Jan 22nd, 2005, 09:31 PM
Jelo you will always have us :). Don't be sad girl!

Oneofakind0490
Jan 23rd, 2005, 01:06 AM
Get glad Jelena. You can start winning again.

rada
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:56 AM
good luck jelena i hope u can pick it up,ur a graet player

greenfunkTHREE.
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:49 AM
there there jelena, dont be sad. (that totally sounded like me during monday's softball training.) maybe your just not warmed up yet. you can do it, you know you can! :angel: