PDA

View Full Version : I like Vaidisova

GoDominique
Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:56 AM
Her game is far from perfect, but at least she's trying some things, like drop-shots and going to the net (volleys need some work).
And when she makes stupid errors she knows exactly WHY she made them. She seems to be thinking out there. :eek:

And a few days ago I saw a long interview with her and another young guy from the Bolletieri camp. She sounded very mature and also pretty bright.

Good luck. :)

martirogi
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:15 AM
i fell in love with her at hurricane slam, so prettiful and powerful

Dan23
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:54 AM
I like her too shes a very talented youngster who already pushes the top players. :)
Theres still a lot for her to learn and experience to be gained but she will become a dominant player.

@m@nd@
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:54 AM
i like her too :D

kabuki
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:09 AM
:hearts: Nicole! :hearts:

peanuts
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:12 AM
Her game is far from perfect, but at least she's trying some things, like drop-shots and going to the net (volleys need some work).
And when she makes stupid errors she knows exactly WHY she made them. She seems to be thinking out there. :eek:

And a few days ago I saw a long interview with her and another young guy from the Bolletieri camp. She sounded very mature and also pretty bright.

Good luck. :)
hey i think i saw that one too. was that the one from bbc? a british man is interviewing her and an african-american guy. you wouldn't think she's 15 with the way she replies to the questions. very mature indeed :)

GoDominique
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:17 AM
hey i think i saw that one too. was that the one from bbc? a british man is interviewing her and an african-american guy. you wouldn't think she's 15 with the way she replies to the questions. very mature indeed :)
Yep, that's the one. ;)

Prizeidiot
Jan 22nd, 2005, 09:49 AM
I still know almost nothing about her... never seen her play, and her results seem to sneak past without me noticing them..... I would like to, as there are raps on the girl

peanuts
Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:09 PM
Yep, that's the one. ;)
i like the pink reebook shirt she was wearing in there. :)

peanuts
Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:21 PM
i think her time will come in the near future. i have to say though i thought it was sort of funny how she gets inside the baseline when she's trying to return davenport's first serve. she waits outside the baseline while waiting for the serve but right after the ball is hit she would stepped inside the line. it shows how young and inexperienced she is. no wonder lindsay keeps ace-ing her :lol: but its easy to see her potential, she has a fluid service motion and has touch and variety. she knows davenport doesn't move as well so she tried some drop shots and drop volleys.

the cat
Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:27 PM
Nicole has avery bright future. :D Not getting crushed by Lindsay Davenport is a good effort from Nicole because Davenport has a history of crushing the youngsters the first time she plays them.

Nicole and her hard hitting game reminds me of Maria Sharapova and her hard hitting game. :) But Nicole is further along physically and a better tennis player than Masha was at 15. It will be interesting to see if Nicole has the same kind of huge upside that Sharapova has.

LindsayRulez
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:04 PM
i fell in love with her at hurricane slam, so prettiful and powerful
ME TOO!!! I think she's awesome

BK4ever
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:08 PM
Nicole has avery bright future. :D Not getting crushed by Lindsay Davenport is a good effort from Nicole because Davenport has a history of crushing the youngsters the first time she plays them.

Nicole and her hard hitting game reminds me of Maria Sharapova and her hard hitting game. :) But Nicole is further along physically and a better tennis player than Masha was at 15. It will be interesting to see if Nicole has the same kind of huge upside that Sharapova has.

Cat...a done told you, don't compare Nic to Hyperova...when the hell did she become the yardstick for every youngster coming up :rolleyes: ;)

btw, what's up with you :D

jonny84
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:11 PM
Nicole will certainly heading for the Top20 this year IMO. This good showing at the Australian Open has shown what good things may come.

xcrtbckhnd
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:32 PM
I love Nicole too. She's got a great future ahead of her. I would like to see her continue playing the lower tier events, gain experience and wins.

matthias
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:37 PM
i never saw her play, or in a interview - so i can not say anything about her yet

bis2806
Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:13 AM
I think she has a good potential because those serves down the T were really powerful... I don't like her screaming and all, she kind of like blaming herself for losing points - she should get over it because it's davenport who's forcing her to make the errors

zuluagafan
Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:16 AM
she's awesome so dedicated into tennis shes gonna be a big one after a couple of years

SerialKiller#69
Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:16 AM
I like her serve. Smooth and fluid. If you've got a serve then you can start working on other aspects of her game which she isn't too bad with as well. Still has to work on her volleys though. Top 10 is already booking a spot for her. :bounce:

KingA
Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:19 AM
Nicole is definitely a new talent to be watched after Maria Sharapova!!!!

I like her too..... and I took a pic with her at Melbourne Park!!! :D

jmcfarla
Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:21 AM
Got to echo whats been said, she has great potential and a big future. Looking forward to seeing more of her in the future :D