PDA

View Full Version : WTA Players and their Ugly Clothes

BK4ever
Jan 22nd, 2005, 02:38 AM
Lots of threads about the fashions on court, but this one is about the fashions off court...I'm so sick of seeing some of these players in ugly shit...especially the ones with a lil change...

Critique the offcourt fashions of players in here...no nasty attitudes..this is a nice thread ;)

*Serena...some of her shit is just downright ugly but she is brave and bucks the trend
*Lindsay with all her money has never managed to buy a decent outfit, she dresses like my momma :banghead:
*Sveta, love ya babes, but you need a stylist
*Patty, there are no words and that hair, have you ever heard of pomade or gel :fiery:
*Sharapova, please stop picking your outfits right off the pages of magazines, have some originality...also cut that nasty string hair :eek:
Elena...Niemans, Saks, barneys...visit them next time u are in the states
Hingis...stop shopping at the $10 store, that shit doesnt look good on anyone and get a damn haircut...a modern one

I could go on and on...can you tell I'm bored, waiting for ESPN to come on :D

vogus
Jan 22nd, 2005, 02:50 AM
its all i can do not to bad rep you for writing that about Patty's hair

Patty's hair is very sexy and any girl would do well to have such hair :fiery: :fiery:

BK4ever
Jan 22nd, 2005, 02:59 AM

Patty's hair is very sexy and any girl would do well to have such hair :fiery: :fiery:

You can't bad rep me...I'm invincible...:haha: Patty's hair is really cute...cute for a poodle ;)

vogus
Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:09 AM
you're just jealous of Patty's hair :p girls will be girls... ;)

BK4ever
Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:14 AM
Jealous of patty :haha: I would look like her if I didnt know how to use pomade either ;)

pav
Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:15 AM
Even the Bloody horse whisperer couldn't tame Patty's wonderful mop!

bw2082
Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:16 AM
I'm still convinced that Patty is Melanie Molitor's real daughter :tape: ;)

vogus
Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:34 AM
one time Patty came into the stands at a tournament and sat down to watch, and the dude sitting behind her fainted because he got so excited from having her soft, thick hair in his face...

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:58 AM
Was he giving her head...? :scratch: cause you aint talking bout the hair on her head...:tape:

ginger_fish668
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:34 AM

:haha: :haha: What would Martina say???

Mateo Mathieu
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:40 AM
OMG! :haha: Whose mother is Martina's? :p

The
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:47 AM
You do realize that with the exception of Serena the players are just given stuff by their sponsors...they don't actually buy anything...right?

BK4ever
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:49 AM
You do realize that with the exception of Serena the players are just given stuff by their sponsors...they don't actually buy anything...right?

honey...this thread is about off court attire

Andy.
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:58 AM
Maria always looks good she really knows a thing or 2 about fashion and it shows in her off court appearence. Always well dressed like A Star

BK4ever
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:17 AM
Maria always looks good she really knows a thing or 2 about fashion and it shows in her off court appearence. Always well dressed like A Star

no she doesnt, she wears alot of shit that doesnt do anything for her shape...no boobs no ass, plus like I said before, she tries too hard and picks her clothes right off the pages of the magazines...

she knows all the brand names but she doesnt know how to put them together, but she is only 17, she'll learn

stenen
Jan 22nd, 2005, 01:13 PM
Was he giving her head...? :scratch: cause you aint talking bout the hair on her head...:tape:

:rolls: :tape:

barmaid
Jan 22nd, 2005, 02:51 PM
Hingis...stop shopping at the $10 store, that shit doesnt look good on anyone and get a damn haircut...a modern one

I could go on and on...can you tell I'm bored, waiting for ESPN to come on :D[/QUOTE]

While I agree with most of your examples, Hingis shops exclusively at "Designer stores":hearts: not the 5 and dime and as far as her hair is concerned...its always neat and coiffed compared to say Kuzzy:p , Myskina:eek: , Davenport:rolleyes: and (put those stringy strands behind your ear again and again):( Maria!!

barmaid:wavey:

Rocketta
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:10 PM
Oh BK, I see you really were bored. :lol:

LefandePatty
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:01 PM

exactly :p

BK4ever
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
Oh BK, I see you really were bored. :lol:

yeah girl, missed a damn good party waiting to see Vee and Davenport only to see sucky roddick and now espn has the nerve to be showing him again in a match that was bullshit

Harju.
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
:tape:

Schyder and Hingis are sisters. Is Schnyder sort of the Cinderella cause Hingis gets all the attention.

Rocketta
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:16 PM
yeah girl, missed a damn good party waiting to see Vee and Davenport only to see sucky roddick and now espn has the nerve to be showing him again in a match that was bullshit
are you serious? They showed it taped last night in expense of live women's tennis to only show that *ish again today. :fiery:

switz
Jan 22nd, 2005, 06:31 PM
Patty beautiful amazon hair

http://www.patty-schnyder.com/offcourt26.jpg

jacobruiz
Jan 22nd, 2005, 07:11 PM
I love Patty's thick curly hair! Maria's silky straight hair is nice, too.

Vive la difference!:bounce:

nygirl
Jan 22nd, 2005, 08:08 PM
Lots of threads about the fashions on court, but this one is about the fashions off court...I'm so sick of seeing some of these players in ugly shit...especially the ones with a lil change...

Critique the offcourt fashions of players in here...no nasty attitudes..this is a nice thread ;)

*Serena...some of her shit is just downright ugly but she is brave and bucks the trend
*Lindsay with all her money has never managed to buy a decent outfit, she dresses like my momma :banghead:
*Sveta, love ya babes, but you need a stylist
*Patty, there are no words and that hair, have you ever heard of pomade or gel :fiery:
*Sharapova, please stop picking your outfits right off the pages of magazines, have some originality...also cut that nasty string hair :eek:
Elena...Niemans, Saks, barneys...visit them next time u are in the states

I could go on and on...can you tell I'm bored, waiting for ESPN to come on :D

What I don’t understand is why girls with so much money can’t even be bothered to go to a freaking hairdresser (I’m looking at you Patty…).

Serena and Venus, they need to step away from the weaves, their weaves always look horrible. Especially the blonde ones Serena sports regularly, they’re plain scary.

Someone should also take Serena shopping. Girl has a knack to find that one dress that does absolutely nothing for her bodytype, ugh. Serena, for the love of god, channel Oprah NOT Star Jones okay? You’re not a freaking size 0 starlet so stop dressing like one.
And when in doubt: Stay clear of anything that might be worn by Paris Hilton and you’ll be fine.

Kuznetsova, needs a lot more than just a stylist imho.

Sharapova, eat a freaking sandwich once in a while. And it’s not because the pretty clothes look pretty on the pages of the glossy that they actually look pretty on you. No, as a matter of fact they make you look like Lara Flynn Boyle…which is not a compliment!

Lindsay, when your grandma looks better than you it’s high time to get thee a stylist.

Justine, you’ve proven time and again that when you bother to make a damn effort you can look very pretty (I’ve seen pics). Now get that stylist you’ve obviously used in the past and don’t leave the house without consulting her first. Don’t want a repeat of those horrid red flannel pants… and while you’re at it, stay away from PY’s closet. Thank you.

Strange Famous
Jan 22nd, 2005, 08:14 PM
Serena has a lot of guts to dress how she does

harloo
Jan 22nd, 2005, 08:22 PM
Serena dares to take a risk unlike the other WTA girls. Sometimes I'm even shocked with her fashions, she defenitely want's to be different and never want to be see as a clone. It can be good, but it can turn out bad also.;)

Venus is classical beauty, her style is more traditional. Venus sometimes misses, but the majority of the time she is a hit. :D

Maria wears and does whatever Nike and IMG tells her to do, even impersonating Serena.:tape:

Sveltlana- She's just not that much into fashion.:confused:

Lindsay-Lindsay is a safe dresser, you can rest assured she will be wearing the same shirt and tennis skirt in different colors every tournament. Kind of boring.

;)

lindsayno1
Jan 22nd, 2005, 08:25 PM
Lindsay-Lindsay is a safe dresser, you can rest assured she will be wearing the same shirt and tennis skirt in different colors every tournament. Kind of boring.

;)

but at least she doesnt look stupid ;)