PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay To Play Fed Cup!!!

jpurkey1
Jan 21st, 2005, 09:22 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/hockey/panthers/sfl-fedcup21jan21,0,5888295.story?coll=sfla-sports-panthers

LindsayRulez
Jan 21st, 2005, 09:30 PM
yeah I read that, I'm so excited!!! How great would that be if Lindsay, Serena, Venus and Jennifer played?! Even though it's 5 hours away and the 2 days before my final exams, you can bet I'll be there cheering on the USA (especially Lindsay)! :)

Sportfan
Jan 21st, 2005, 09:35 PM
If Zina can get not only Lindsay but Jen, Venus and serena to commit that would be amazing.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 21st, 2005, 09:37 PM
:lol: All the US stars are gonna come flocking back into the team now they kicked billy out.

Justine and Kim should be back by then so I hope they decide to play.

Prizeidiot
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:51 AM
Wasn't there a thread about Serena wanting to play Fed Cup this year? If so, the US will actually have a full strength line up for the first time in ages....

Paneru
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:53 AM
Wasn't there a thread about Serena wanting to play Fed Cup this year? If so, the US will actually have a full strength line up for the first time in ages....

Yes, because it's right at home in Delray Beach.

Serena said she'd love to play.

Venus also said that she has to get
on the phone with Zina because she
wants to play aswell. :cool:

Lindsay, Serena, & Venus! :worship: :hearts:

bis2806
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:54 AM
When's the fed cup held? i'm so happy lindsay will be playing fed cup again :) it will be a record as the player participating fed cup for the most no. of years (10 or 11, i believe)

MinnyGophers
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:06 AM
That would be so awesome to see all the Top American girls together!
Even though i'm cheering for Mary Pierce and Momo in France, i think it's about time to see Serena, Venus, Lindsay, and Jenny enjoy playing together