PDA

View Full Version : Danica " The German" Krstajic

©@®eLess
Jan 21st, 2005, 07:12 PM
She plays a lot of tournaments there, i think she trains in some german club. Anyway she is from Montenegro and she just made a semifinal at 10k at Germany. Good luck tomorrow.
She's at #443 ATM, but she'll do much better then that. She's same age as Ana, i really hope she can get to top 150.

There are lot of youngsters coming from Serbia: Danica 87, Mircic 88, Zoric 89, K.Jovanovic 88, Andrea Popovic 87... Serbian teenage revolution. I hope they'll do well in years to come :bounce: .

daniela86
Jan 22nd, 2005, 07:43 PM
yeah, we have a lot of hopes :D i think Mircic is practising at Bollitieri's academy isn't it? it is very good thing :D
Btw, Danica lost today in SF at german tournament (challenger, 10 000 dollars) it's not a bad performance :p of course, she doesn't have ana's talent but i think (and hope) that little by little she can reach the top 200 at least. :p ;)
Btw, i have never seen her face, has someone a picture of her? or at least, do you know how she looks? :)

©@®eLess
Jan 22nd, 2005, 09:33 PM
well she's not that pretty like Ana, but seems to be smiling a lot. I saw her picture in challenger thread last year. I think it was Herceg-Novi or something...

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jan 23rd, 2005, 01:01 AM
Interesting....