PDA

View Full Version : What is bristh euro sport gpoing to show tonight

jenny4
Jan 21st, 2005, 03:12 PM
I konw henman is on live but i hope they show all of the womans macthes after henman :devil:

volta
Jan 21st, 2005, 03:15 PM
it sucks they give the matchs so so so late and then they donŽt replay them in the afternoon that sucks. iŽm missing alot of matchs because of that. i wanted to see their tv ratings

Kart
Jan 21st, 2005, 03:17 PM
Knowing them they'll probably show the Henman match and then repeat it :retard:.

volta
Jan 21st, 2005, 03:20 PM
Knowing them they'll probably show the Henman match and then repeat it :retard:.
yeah :fiery:

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
probably take Henman 4 hours after being 2 sets and a break up :tape:
but me hoping for him to take a bit longer tonight cos i wanna see Dementieva vs Hantuchova on same court later on.

Laver matches....... Duck should quack Melzer in 3 easy.

This is what me thinks will happen

Henman vs Davydenko midnight......... nearly finished at 2am until Henman cocks up and its 3am until he decides he's gonna torture us again for another hour :smash:
Simon Reed finally crawls out of his ass and hits him one until he either wins or loses in next 5 mins.

They'll probably show Rodduck next as they seem to be up his ass as well.
After that they'll have a choice of Venus v s Smashnova or Molik vs Panova on the 2 main courts so they'll give us the 5th set of Lisnard vs Kohlscreiber which started 5 hours ago :help:
As its Saturday am........... we'll decide to show you Henman again as its weekend and the kids will be up and would like to see him (No they bloody dont, they'd rather watch some cartoons or play on X-Box)

at least it cant be as bad as last yr can it ??
Henman vs Canas 4 hour match finishes around 10am, then they go and show it all over again :cuckoo: as they had planned it a little earlier.

Kelly
Jan 21st, 2005, 10:40 PM
im hoping they show henman the davenport who is on reight afetr him...lol....i know im holding out for a miracle

Kart
Jan 21st, 2005, 10:43 PM
at least it cant be as bad as last yr can it ??

Just you wait :p - I'm on edge until he's out :scared:.

Thanks for the reminder of that Canas day BTW - I'd conveniently erased that day from my memory :explode:.

Bezz
Jan 21st, 2005, 10:46 PM
Unpatriotic brits, yu should be ashamed of yourselfs, stop routing for foreigners and cheer on tim!! :p ;) .You never know, the positive energy might help and he can be off the court quicker :tape: :cool:

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 21st, 2005, 11:05 PM
BBC are gonna show Farmer Timmy as well :yawn:
Eurosport could at least show us Coria vs Ferrero which is the match of the day

volta
Jan 21st, 2005, 11:07 PM
weŽll have 2 mens matches wich means that the women tennis will be LATE as hell so this also means that probably most of the people wonŽt see those matchs

EUROSPORT SUCKS SHOW SOME RESPECT FO WOMEN TENNIS