PDA

View Full Version : I'm warming to Maria Sharapova...

Sam L
Jan 21st, 2005, 12:03 PM
I used to hate her attitude before but the more I watch her, the more I can't help but liking her because of the way she plays. I really like the way she plays. It's my style and she is very fashionable.

Anyone else?

Still can't stand the dad though.

Lemonskin.
Jan 21st, 2005, 12:04 PM
None of us, even the fans, can stand her dad.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 21st, 2005, 01:15 PM
She stinks, I dont care how well she plays. Svelta however and myksina are lovely.

InDemand
Jan 21st, 2005, 01:30 PM
She stinks, I dont care how well she plays.
How exactly does she "stink"?

veryborednow
Jan 21st, 2005, 01:54 PM
As long as her management company continously shove her down my throat, nope.

I prefer my favs to be less manufactured.

Mrs. Peel
Jan 21st, 2005, 01:59 PM
Sorry..she's just a carbon copy of my faves and she gets considerable advantages for obvious reasons...sorry....in all good conscience...I can't :D

Angel_Mars
Jan 21st, 2005, 02:01 PM
Sorry..she's just a carbon copy of my faves and she gets considerable advantages for obvious reasons...sorry....in all good conscience...I can't :D

Maria is no carbon copy. She is an individual with alot of unique qualities, every advantage she gets, she's earned.

Frank
Jan 21st, 2005, 02:45 PM
Sorry..she's just a carbon copy of my faves and she gets considerable advantages for obvious reasons...sorry....in all good conscience...I can't :D Elaborate on "considerable advantages" please. Thanks in advance.

Stamp Paid
Jan 21st, 2005, 02:49 PM
I used to hate her attitude before but the more I watch her, the more I can't help but liking her because of the way she plays. I really like the way she plays. It's my style and she is very fashionable.

Anyone else?

Still can't stand the dad though.
Yeah, I felt that way too about her, especially after winning the YEC, but got over it quickly. I'm sure you will too. ;)

jenny161185
Jan 21st, 2005, 02:57 PM
I like her too -

cheesestix
Jan 21st, 2005, 03:23 PM
How exactly does she "stink"?

Because she won the Wimbledon '04 final, convincingly, against Serena Williams. :rolleyes:

SerialKiller#69
Jan 21st, 2005, 03:24 PM
I don't despise her as much now too. I realized that she's really a tough competitor and she deserves to be in the Top 10 while the other 'better' players are still unable to play up to their potential.

cheesestix
Jan 21st, 2005, 03:24 PM
I used to hate her attitude

What was wrong with her attitude?

Maria Croft
Jan 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
I like. no I love Maria !! And I don't hate or dislike her dad at all !!