PDA

View Full Version : Channel 7 in Australia

becks
Jan 21st, 2005, 06:52 AM
The commercials says that there is a 1 hour episode of home and away on tonight at 7pm. and during the tennis they are showing commercials advertise sharapova's match at 7:30. How can you have two things on at the same time? Will they just not show the start of the match or will they show it delayed after the agassi match?.

Surely you could cath up on home and way episodes at more appropriate time where it wont interfer with live coverage.

Huntress555
Jan 21st, 2005, 08:08 AM
HHmmm..yeah you can catch up on H&A ...but if they keep cutting episodes....then it could end up being about 5 episodes behind, and they can't delay the show ... or change the schedule after the open. I'd day start H&A at 6:30 or something???

THey might not end up showing it (h&A that is), or they will probably delay the coverage of the match,....I would prefer to watch sharapova...but hey its channel 7, they often do the wrong thing.

Trent
Jan 21st, 2005, 09:23 AM
And not too impressed that both Fox and 7 are showing the Woodbridge/Bhupahti doubles at the same time as each other...

Channel 7 didn't really have anything better to show, and Fox had been planning on showing that match all day.

Marcus1979
Jan 21st, 2005, 09:39 AM
Fox could of shown Kuznetsova or Serena

who were on Vodafone arena.

Fox can't show those matches LIVE.

So why doesn' Seven do it.

becks
Jan 21st, 2005, 10:13 AM
Well not like we missed a great deal anyway.

Seven should have made a deal with fox to show some of the vodafone matches because seven just isnt showing them and we never get to see them. But i guess they can stop fox so they will.

anthonyqld
Jan 21st, 2005, 03:55 PM
Channel 7 probably just wants all states to be equal with H&A. In QLD we got Home & Away last night (and I assume WA & NT did as well). SA & TAS I'm not sure about.