PDA

View Full Version : Australian Open Should Start Matches at 6AM

AlexB
Jan 20th, 2005, 08:11 PM
that way here in United States east coast time, the matches begin at 2pm and I actually get some sleep :) ...hmm lets see if tennis Australia agrees :lol:

DutchieGirl
Jan 20th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Oh yeah, well then the USO, Wimby and FO should do the same, so us AUssies can get some sleep while those tourneys are on! :p

AlexB
Jan 20th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Oh yeah, well then the USO, Wimby and FO should do the same, so us AUssies can get some sleep while those tourneys are on! :p

if you move your country over a little bit (because you are an island so it will be easy to move) say next to africa (or if you have the strength around africa and into the atlantic ocean) then you'll be just fine :lol:

DutchieGirl
Jan 20th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Nah, that's OK - I just wanna move to Holland anyway! ;) Besides, why can't we move Australia closer to Europe? :p

AlexB
Jan 20th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Nah, that's OK - I just wanna move to Holland anyway! ;) Besides, why can't we move Australia closer to Europe? :p

cause i thought the middle og the atlantic will give you more space...ok how about you move to the atlantic but closer to england than the US?

DutchieGirl
Jan 20th, 2005, 09:22 PM
yeah ok - I'd rather be closer to England! haha Then I'm closer to my relatives...hmm is that a good thing? :scratch: ;)

AlexB
Jan 20th, 2005, 09:25 PM
yeah ok - I'd rather be closer to England! haha Then I'm closer to my relatives...hmm is that a good thing? :scratch: ;)

all right alert all the Aussies that the move is coming...but if your relatives are like mine you may be moving back to where you are now :haha:

switz
Jan 20th, 2005, 09:35 PM
how are going to move a country? maybe wait 50 billion years for them to come together again. australia is the culmination of bicentennial festivities in which the mold acquired henceforth et forwith came into being.

henmanhill
Jan 20th, 2005, 11:04 PM
that way here in United States east coast time, the matches begin at 2pm and I actually get some sleep :) ...hmm lets see if tennis Australia agrees :lol:

I agree, 'cos as we all know, the US is the only country that counts in this world. :kiss:

AlexB
Jan 20th, 2005, 11:10 PM
I agree, 'cos as we all know, the US is the only country that counts in this world. :kiss:

:lol: forget about the US, my sleeping is what should count most ;)

switz
Jan 20th, 2005, 11:23 PM
it should start at 6pm not am. this is the first year i can't watch it all day because i have to work for my parents full time in my uni break. luckily my office has a tv so i can sneak a peak every 20 minutes or so with the volume down.