PDA

View Full Version : 1rd match highlight

ashwu
Jan 20th, 2005, 01:11 PM
i have a 5 minutes highlight. 18.8mb. don't know how to share.

Mark Spruce
Jan 20th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Hello Ash,

I would love a copy of it.

You could send it to my gmail account.

How much bandwidth do you have for you site, you could upload it there and share it that way.

Mark

ashwu
Jan 20th, 2005, 02:23 PM
my site would definitely down if i upload it there :(
yeah i was trying to email you through gmail, then find out the attachment has to be under 10 mb :(
i'm sending you the splitted files right now. now it's no.3, you will get 4 emails soon :)

anybody else wants it? all the fans we could email each other~

Mark Spruce
Jan 20th, 2005, 04:25 PM
I have got it now thanks

If you want I can host it on my site. And you just put a link on your site Ash, so I host it but you have the link etc.. If you know what I mean.

Mark

ashwu
Jan 20th, 2005, 04:45 PM
that would be great!!! if your site doesn't have the bandwidth limits~ thanks for let me put a link~
mary played a bad game, but she's a really nice person, she threw out her racket after lost the last point, but right after that she smiled and congrats her opponent when they're shaking hand.

Mark Spruce
Jan 20th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Hi Ash,

As usual mary did sign autographs after the match. Not many players do that when they loose.

take care

Mark

Mark Spruce
Jan 20th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Hello Ash,

I will mail you when I have it done

mark

ashwu
Jan 20th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Hello Ash,

I will mail you when I have it done

mark
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ashwu
Jan 20th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Hi Ash,

As usual mary did sign autographs after the match. Not many players do that when they loose.

take care

Mark
i've never seen other player do that. i understand they won't be in the mood when they lost. but then you will even more appreciate what mary did :hearts:
i remember there's an interview back in '93 or '94, jim pierce said he told mary always be nice to the fans. and she really does!

i can't believe mary is already 30 and... :sad:

Mark Spruce
Jan 20th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Mary is great at 30, just getting Sexier/Gorgeous.

mark=:hearts: with Mary

Well that is one good thing that Jim did for Mary, telling her always be nice to fans. We appricaite that so much:wavey::wavey:

Mark

ashwu
Jan 20th, 2005, 06:51 PM
i agree~ i think mary is really charming when she's angry :P

Mark Spruce
Jan 20th, 2005, 07:18 PM
She does it with so much Elegance jjejejej

Mark