View Full Version : Lindsay match poss on Eurosport YOU SAY WE PLAY

lindsayno1
Jan 20th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Text Eurosport B to 85050

Thats lindsays match obv. the other 2 are tims and gregs matches GRRRR
Texts cost 50p

Elldee
Jan 20th, 2005, 08:40 AM
There's no point, they'll show the match during the day anyway, they always do. I'm far too poor for that!

lindsayno1
Jan 20th, 2005, 08:54 AM
they best!

RayRob
Jan 20th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Well, I haven't seen Lindsay's match yet, but futher coverage begins on eurosport at 15.15 so hopefully some (if not all) of Lindsay's match should be played!

It would be nice if Lindsay's match won the "You say, we'll play" things, but I doubt it. Too many, uneducated british arm-chair sporting supporters will want to see Tim or greg......most likely tim, since he won his match. I don't have any credit on my phone....well, I have 21p....not enough for one of those texts.

I s******ed to myself as Roddick crushed Greg.....I thought, isn't it funny how a british female player has advanced to the 3rd round of the Aus open while one of the top british men was knocked out in round 2! :lol:

-Rache :wavey:

Kelly
Jan 20th, 2005, 03:10 PM
what a surprise they are showing greg now....even though his match finished less than 3/4 hours ago. im on contract so im voting away.

foreva lindsay
Jan 20th, 2005, 03:27 PM
they better show LINDSAY

they'v shown henman and gregs twice and i dont wanna see HENMAN win again and GREG lose again (it should be the other way around :fiery: ) arg i bet its gregs match EUGH!!!!!

lindsayno1
Jan 20th, 2005, 03:30 PM
RAAAA not tim AGAIN!

Frederic
Jan 20th, 2005, 05:21 PM
No!!! They don't show Lindsay yet!!! What's more there's biathlon, snooker...on eurosport, but don't worry, we will see her third round match. But can someone tell me why did Lindsay lost a set, 6/2, what happened??

lindsayno1
Jan 20th, 2005, 05:35 PM
she was asleep.... or just being a general div really

Kelly
Jan 20th, 2005, 06:42 PM
they showed greg for the 3rd time today....lol...u gotta laugh

Elldee
Jan 20th, 2005, 07:22 PM
I am so pissed off.

I wake up, it's Henman - at a reasonable hour so people will be able to watch it. Then 10 minutes of Molik, then Greg, then a bit of Schnyder/Krajeck then a big break and then Greg again and then Tim again and then Greg AGAIN at 7. Three times between 11 and 8.30. It's obscene.

RayRob
Jan 20th, 2005, 10:05 PM
I am so pissed off.

I wake up, it's Henman - at a reasonable hour so people will be able to watch it. Then 10 minutes of Molik, then Greg, then a bit of Schnyder/Krajeck then a big break and then Greg again and then Tim again and then Greg AGAIN at 7. Three times between 11 and 8.30. It's obscene.
I know :mad: :fiery:

I had to be at work at 5pm, so I set the tape running, in the hope they would show some Lindsay. But no! I flick through the tape, see the end of Gregs match, then tim, then Greg again! What sort of pragramming is this!?!?! If they are going to show tim and gregs matches twice each during the day so that more people can see, why don't eurosport put a different match on in the middle of the night.

I'm so pig sick! I'll write an email tomorrow now, I'm shattered as I just got in from work! :yawn:

-Rache