PDA

View Full Version : Latest news about Jelena Dokic

©@®eLess
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:29 PM
She seems to be getting married on fall to Tino. He is not her coach anymore. She contacted Goran Prpric to coach her, and she is expected to get back on court at late february!!!

Grohl
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:33 PM
she is actually playing in antwerp from 14 - 20 febr.
Kirsten flipkens was offered a wildcart, but she's still injured on her back, so dokic got the wildcart!

jimbo mack
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:34 PM
where did u get this info from?

i thought she was playing in pattaya

©@®eLess
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:34 PM
she is actually playing in antwerp from 14 - 20 febr.
Kirsten flipkens was offered a wildcart, but she's still injured on her back, so dokic got the wildcart!

yeah but she is missing Pattaya and Hyderabad

©@®eLess
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:35 PM
http://marijanacdusan.on.neobee.net/s-vesti.htm

it's on serbia

Consigliere
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Is Damir still squeezing juice?

jimbo mack
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:38 PM
i thought playing smaller tournies would have been a good thing for jelena.

i dont think she's gonna be ready to win matches in the big ones like antwerp yet (unless she gets a mega lucky draw!)

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:39 PM
dokic got the wildcart!
What will she be doing with a wildcart? sell peanuts? :lol: :lol:

JK :p

jimbo mack
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:39 PM

:lol:

Consigliere
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:40 PM

No she'll be wheeling Damir's juice to the shops and back.

jbone_0307
Jan 19th, 2005, 09:38 PM
If I was Damir, I would kick her ass. He may be going to easy on her. I mean she goes back home and acts like she wants to reconcile with her family, but only went back to renew her passport. Anybody have a pic of the dude she is marrying??? He is probably ugly!

martinafan
Jan 19th, 2005, 10:49 PM
She sooooo should not come back at Antwerp...Pattaya then Hyderabad were much smarter tournaments for her to start at!!!

GoDominique
Jan 19th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Everything that helps keeping her out of top 60 until March is good news for me. :)

Rtael
Jan 19th, 2005, 11:20 PM
If I was Damir, I would kick her ass. He may be going to easy on her. I mean she goes back home and acts like she wants to reconcile with her family, but only went back to renew her passport. Anybody have a pic of the dude she is marrying??? He is probably ugly!I certainly *do* hope you are joking. But then again, I'm rather sure you're not.

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 19th, 2005, 11:27 PM
I certainly *do* hope you are joking. But then again, I'm rather sure you're not.
Jbone is :retard: best to ignore him :lol:

Albireo
Jan 19th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Don't know about his coaching skills, but Prpic was a terrific, crafty player with a lot of guts (he had a lot of knee injuries and often wore wraps on both of them) and a nice feel for the court. If he can impart some of those skills to Dokic, she could improve considerably.

Mattographer
Jan 20th, 2005, 12:16 AM
That's it! :rolleyes: I'm done with her! She should play Pattaya City and Hyderabad but whatever...