PDA

View Full Version : Martina Navratilova just said (whilst commentating the Sharapova/Waters match)...

Sam L
Jan 19th, 2005, 03:48 AM
... that if a man (male tennis player) is watching a women's tennis match, he probably wants something on her body. :eek::eek::eek:

And guess who they were talking about then? Juan-Carlos Ferrero, watching the match.

I wonder which Maria body part he wants. :confused:

PaulieM
Jan 19th, 2005, 03:50 AM
on espn they've been talking about how they had dinner together the other night

dansnewbeg
Jan 19th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Her personality?

Sam L
Jan 19th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Her personality?
Well, let's hope so.

Yaanei
Jan 19th, 2005, 04:07 AM
He better be careful, in Europe rape laws are not that stingent.

sabandborg
Jan 19th, 2005, 04:37 AM
... that if a man (male tennis player) is watching a women's tennis match, he probably wants something on her body.

And she's RIGHT!

I love tennis but add hot chicks into the mix ---> drool!

JonBcn
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:51 AM
and the prize for most inappropriate comment of the day goes to...

"Sluggy"
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Id like to hear how she said that, but that seems awfully rude and not politically correct.

Andy T
Jan 19th, 2005, 04:32 PM
And as a gay woman she ought to know that women's tennis has LOADS of gay male fans! Maybe Juan-Carlos is, you know, .....

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 19th, 2005, 04:38 PM
And as a gay woman she ought to know that women's tennis has LOADS of gay male fans! Maybe Juan-Carlos is, you know, .....
How ya dooiiiiiinnnnnngggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! :umbrella: (Shout out to the rainbow coalition)

patricio
Jan 19th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Juan Carlos is gay PERIOD

Martian Willow
Jan 19th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Juan Carlos is gay PERIOD

So is Maria.

Calimero377
Jan 19th, 2005, 05:37 PM
And as a gay woman she ought to know that women's tennis has LOADS of gay male fans! .....

I don't think so. Gay men must be prefering men's tennis!

Natasc
Jan 19th, 2005, 05:49 PM
hahahaha
God, Martina is realy funny
And I agree with her 100%

JCF is not that pretty (or hot) and he's been playing a shit tennis in those days
Maybe she should call Roddick for watch
once that she loves USA
She can do like Nadia Comaneti when she got maried with that american guy and also take some days for finaly take her "American naturalization" :lol:

Go Masha Go!!

goldenlox
Jan 19th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Maria trains at JCF's academy in Valencia.

Mary Carillo
Jan 19th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Don't get me started on men! Do you know the male chromosome is an incomplete female chromosome. In other words the male is a walking abortion; aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples.

And what exactly does Sharapova have that I don't!!!

barmaid
Jan 19th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Good answer, Yaanei, he had better take a douse of salt peter until she gets to be eligible!!:hearts: :bounce: :tape: :lol:

barmaid:wavey:

barmaid
Jan 19th, 2005, 05:57 PM
[QUOTE=Mary Carillo
And what exactly does Sharapova have that I don't!!![/QUOTE]
Youth:hearts: a pretty face:hearts: :kiss: a cherry!!:lick: and one hell-of-a-:worship: forehand !!

Calimero377
Jan 19th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Don't get me started on men! Do you know the male chromosome is an incomplete female chromosome. In other words the male is a walking abortion; aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples.

A brain ... ?

Mirage
Jan 19th, 2005, 06:05 PM
I wonder what Marias father would think

alfajeffster
Jan 19th, 2005, 06:07 PM
... that if a man (male tennis player) is watching a women's tennis match, he probably wants something on her body. :eek::eek::eek:

And guess who they were talking about then? Juan-Carlos Ferrero, watching the match.

Maybe he's looking for a hat rack...

Lindsita
Jan 19th, 2005, 06:12 PM
I think, Sharapova doesn't have brains.

Mary Carillo
Jan 19th, 2005, 06:14 PM
A brain ... ?

This from a man who is so slow it takes him an hour and a half to watch "Sixty Minutes." :p :kiss:

Natasc
Jan 19th, 2005, 06:15 PM
I think, Sharapova doesn't have brains.
What do you think that she is?
A robot? :haha:

Calimero377
Jan 19th, 2005, 06:21 PM
This from a man who is so slow it takes him an hour and a half to watch "Sixty Minutes." :p :kiss:

What is "Sixty Minutes"?
Did they do a movie on Graf destroying Seles in Wimbledon 92 at last?

Mary Carillo
Jan 19th, 2005, 06:34 PM
What is "Sixty Minutes"?
Did they do a movie on Graf destroying Seles in Wimbledon 92 at last?

No the sixty minutes is the time Steffi visited Monica after a murder attempt had been made on her life. Steffi was so concerned she spent the time sympathising with Monica’s misfortune.

29 Minutes reaching the hospital.

2 Minutes at Monica’s bedside.

29 Minutes returning home.

Calimero377
Jan 19th, 2005, 06:36 PM
No the sixty minutes is the time Steffi visited Monica after a murder attempt had been made on her life. Steffi was so concerned she spent the time sympathising with Monica’s misfortune.

:confused:
Which murder attempt?
Do you know something new?

Calimero377
Jan 19th, 2005, 06:39 PM
<usual Mary Carillo ranting mercyfully del>

But this, Mary-Baby, should be repeated again and again:

"Monica's going to milk this sucker dry. Tennis is just a stepping-stone. Her real goal is being a star."
(Mary Carillo, on the Seles stabbing, August 1993)

:rolleyes:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Youth:hearts: a pretty face:hearts: :kiss: a cherry!!:lick: and one hell-of-a-:worship: forehand !!

How the hell do you know she still has her "cherry"????? :p

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 19th, 2005, 08:05 PM
How the hell do you know she still has her "cherry"????? :p
I love cherries...wonder if she has apples and pears too...:drool:

Martian KC
Jan 19th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Her personality?

She has one under that cold exterior?

tennislover
Jan 19th, 2005, 08:21 PM

:lol:

OMG I suppose the whole body: it's so cool......

Philbo
Jan 19th, 2005, 08:35 PM

LOL!! Hysterical!! Good oen Mary!

tennislover
Jan 19th, 2005, 08:46 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha:
But did she really visited Monica?
I don't remberber anything about it.....

Sam L
Feb 7th, 2005, 10:32 AM

:haha:

That's a good one. I love Steffi though.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 7th, 2005, 10:47 AM

Yeah...even if he is watching a Martina Navratilova VS Natalie Tauziet match ??? :eek: ;) :p

SelesFan70
Feb 7th, 2005, 04:34 PM
As if Martina is an expert at heterosexual tendencies... :tape: Then again, she thinks she's an expert at anything... :rolleyes:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 7th, 2005, 04:37 PM
As if Martina is an expert at heterosexual tendencies... :tape: Then again, she thinks she's an expert at anything... :rolleyes:

Yeah..is that why SHE was watching MARIAS match..to checkout her body parts ??? :lol: You think she sould just do that in the locker room :eek: :p

TatiAnnahølic
Feb 7th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Maria trains at JCF's academy in Valencia.in Alicante, not Valencia :p

MrYonex
Feb 7th, 2005, 08:33 PM
:tape: Calimero377, CAN YOU PLEASE GO FIVE MINUTES WITHOUT BRINGING UP MONICA SELES AND STEFFI GRAF!? :tape:

Seriously buddy, give it a rest. :tape:

nitocris_tiger
Feb 8th, 2005, 01:57 AM

That time of the month?