PDA

View Full Version : Elke

~|Naomi|~
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:23 AM
Hey does anyone know where Elke will play next. Also does anyone know if she will get a wildcard into the clay tournaments in Belgium like Antwerp or the one just after WImbledon knokke-Heist?

And also does anyone have any articles on Elke or any interesting information on her?

2ace2
Mar 24th, 2002, 08:51 AM
I don't know where's she's playing, but I think she'll definitely get a wildcard into the Belgian tournaments. Sorry, I don't know more than that.
:)

Brαm
Mar 24th, 2002, 10:12 AM
I think she will play the Belgian ITF-Challengers this summer and WTA-Brussels (tier IV I think).

I have loads of pictures of Elke and some articles. I can post the article here if you want or e-mail it :)

Mazza
Mar 24th, 2002, 12:10 PM
Bram, PLEASEEEEE!!!!!! Post the articles and Piccies of Elke!!! :D

per4ever
Mar 24th, 2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by kim&lleytonrule
Hey does anyone know where Elke will play next. Also does anyone know if she will get a wildcard into the clay tournaments in Belgium like Antwerp or the one just after WImbledon knokke-Heist?

And also does anyone have any articles on Elke or any interesting information on her?

both the gravel tourni's in Antwerp en Knokke disappeared..they have been replaced by the indoortournament in Antwerp en a graveltourni in Brussels

Frau Antje
Mar 24th, 2002, 07:26 PM
let's hope to see her in Brussels and at the Fedcup as well

per4ever
Mar 24th, 2002, 09:45 PM
I think you can be pretty sure about that. She'll get a wildcard for Brussels, and she'll certainly replace Kim in our fed cup team.