PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mary !

pierce_fanatic
Jan 14th, 2005, 06:44 PM
ok it may not be the 15th of january everywhere in the world yet but it is in Australia lol
Happy Birthday Mary !! :hatoff:

May the next two weeks, bring you the greatest present of all, you're second Australian Open Trophy !!!

Happy Birthday Mary !! :hatoff:

Alana

Jackaboo
Jan 14th, 2005, 07:13 PM
May the next two weeks, bring you the greatest present of all, you're second Australian Open Trophy !!!

Well said Alana. That would be an amazing present for Mary and her fans!

Happy Birthday to Mary! :-)

NicoMary
Jan 14th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Have an amazing Birthday :hearts: Mary:hearts: !!!!!!!!

Declan
Jan 14th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Don't the years fly by? I clearly remember the first time I heard about Mary, when she changed allegiance to France at the age of 15 back in 1990, and now she's 30! What happy memories she has given all her followers in the intervening years. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy.
Jan 14th, 2005, 09:32 PM
HAppy birthday Mary and have an amazing time in Australia

Jackaboo
Jan 14th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Don't the years fly by? I clearly remember the first time I heard about Mary, when she changed allegiance to France at the age of 15 back in 1990

I remember that too! Declan, I guess it shows our age, doesn't it? ;)

Scotso
Jan 14th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Allez Mary! Happy birthday and good luck for the next two plus weeks :)

saby
Jan 14th, 2005, 11:55 PM
Like one of us said before,

*1990 Mary chosed to represent France :worship:
*1995 Mary won the OZ :cool:
*2000 Mary won RG :hearts:
*2005 Mary... :bowdown: can you do it again for us :wavey: :devil:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MARY

:angel: :angel: :angel:

shannonannafan
Jan 15th, 2005, 12:02 AM
http://smileys.******************/cat/13/13_10_1.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm815XXUS) http://smileys.******************/cat/13/13_10_10.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm815XXUS) http://smileys.******************/cat/13/13_10_1.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm815XXUS)

lizzymarie
Jan 15th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Happy Birthday MARY......
Take care always....

sebbe
Jan 15th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Happy Birthday Mary our Queen...

I wish we could celebrate you in real and give you alot of nice presents.

Best of Luck Mary and live well.

Gretings Sebastian

Mark Spruce
Jan 15th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Happy Birthday Mary

Want to wish you all of the best.

Have a happy 2005 !!!!!

Lots of Hugs

Mark

ashwu
Jan 15th, 2005, 04:42 AM
happy birthday mary~
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

WOPE2941
Jan 15th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Happy Birthday!! French sexy goddess Mary Pierce!! :bounce: :banana: :hearts: :inlove: :kiss:

MistyGrey
Jan 15th, 2005, 08:48 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!! :kiss:

remyremy
Jan 15th, 2005, 09:54 AM
It's the 15th of January, what a great day for me : it's the Saint Rémy day ;) and, of course, it's Mary's birthday. Happy birthday :kiss:

NicoMary
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:03 AM
There is a nice and big article about Mary's Birthday:bounce: ! in the french news paper l'equipe...

Mary is saying that she was scared to be 29 but that today she is happy to be 30, she talk about her carrer, the fact that she has no boy friend:sad: , her ex "star" statu, the fact that she can't be only at 100% french, she talk about her father, and she also is talking of retiring, not right now but soon....
Amazing interview...Mary seems to be happy...but this interview sounds a bit like the ed of something...so i'm a bit sad....:sad:

MissTennisFan
Jan 15th, 2005, 01:05 PM
:aparty: Happy Birthday, Mary! :aparty:

Best wishes,
MissTennisFan

Wizzy Maryfan
Jan 15th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Happy Birthday my lovely Mary !

And my present is to wish you the best, on and off the court ! A chelem and a boyfriend :drool:

WOPE2941
Jan 15th, 2005, 02:00 PM
There is a nice and big article about Mary's Birthday:bounce: ! in the french news paper l'equipe...

Mary is saying that she was scared to be 29 but that today she is happy to be 30, she talk about her carrer, the fact that she has no boy friend:sad: , her ex "star" statu, the fact that she can't be only at 100% french, she talk about her father, and she also is talking of retiring, not right now but soon....
Amazing interview...Mary seems to be happy...but this interview sounds a bit like the ed of something...so i'm a bit sad....:sad:

Nicolas cizeron, can you tell me where are you hear that please? :confused:

I don't want she will retire!! :sad: :bigcry: :tears: :hysteric: :sobbing: :crying2:

Mark Spruce
Jan 15th, 2005, 02:11 PM
I am sury that Mary will be around for a couple of more years.

Mark

Edman
Jan 15th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Happy Birthday,Mary.
Find your best gift yourself in Australia,the title of Australian Open!!!

MissTennisFan
Jan 15th, 2005, 05:48 PM

Thanks, Nicolas! :wavey: I ran out to get the paper after reading your message and it truly is a good interview -- I really enjoyed reading it. I am glad Mary is finally getting some of the coverage she deserves. She also sounds pretty upbeat and that's the best way to kick off the season!

:bounce: Allez Mary! :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Jan 15th, 2005, 08:35 PM
I hope that there will be an English transcript of it on the net hopefully soon.

Hope you are OK MissTennisFan

Mark

saby
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:50 PM
I bought it too !! :cool:
very nice interview, a little bit short ;)
I really appreciated to see again, the front page of the 1995 newspaper with Mary on it (I love the title) I want to see that again in two weeks :hearts:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Mark Spruce
Jan 16th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Hi Saby,

If I send you some money, could you please get me a copy. I will pay for the post as well.

take care

mark

mamno_MARYFAN
Jan 17th, 2005, 05:09 AM
Happy belated birthday Mary...:hearts:

You are simply the nicest, most prettiest, most elegant, most exciting player on the tour ever.....:kiss:

Your simply the best...best wishes....:angel:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tarah
Jan 18th, 2005, 12:32 PM
sorry, little bit too late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!!!!! :D

Tompier
Jan 18th, 2005, 05:05 PM
BEST WISHES MARY :bounce: :aparty: