PDA

View Full Version : Australian Open 2005

Mark Spruce
Jan 12th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Just found this.

So i might mean that Mary will not have to play the top 8 in her first match.

It is from tennisreporters . net

Mark

Capriati will pull out of Aussie Open
American likely out until late February

By Matthew Cronin,

Capriati has been bothered by a shoulder injury since December, which has been described as tendonitis, but what could be a rotator cuff problem.

The 28-year-old has only played one tournament since losing in the semifinals of the US Open last September, when she was crushed by Vera Zvonareva in Philadelphia. Capriati may attempt to return in Dubai, the last week of February, but may wait until Indian Wells, which begins the first week of March.

Mark Spruce
Jan 12th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Oh I have just found 3 pics of Mary at pratice for 2005 AU Open !!!!!!!!

www.mary-pierce.org

regards

Mark

Mary Pierce
Jan 12th, 2005, 06:53 AM
WOW, thanks so much for these Mark, where did you find them?!?!

Mary looks great, very fit! I hope she wears something to dazzle us with! I have taken leave from work to make sure I can go down and see her first round match and will report it fully to you guys as well and show you the photo's I take too.

mamno_MARYFAN
Jan 12th, 2005, 07:06 AM
She looks great!!!:worship:

By the way, I think I saw David in one of the pictures...so he is around to help Mary...that's good news too!!!:angel:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

NicoMary
Jan 12th, 2005, 07:31 AM
:eek: :eek: Wow she looks great, she seems to be fit!!!!:worship: :worship: Hope she is OK

Edman
Jan 12th, 2005, 10:31 AM
yes,she seems to be injury-free
hope she can have a good win opener in Australian Open.
Mary,you can do it!!

Wizzy Maryfan
Jan 12th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Mary playing : a dream comes true :worship:

Hope she'll be ok and confident !

And I hope she will have an easy draw and an easy first round because she needs to regain confidence and, u know, it's always better to begin a chelem event by an easy win !

So i hope she won't play karatancheva, or Vaidisova, or Bartoli, or Safina !

And for the third round (even if we have to take it match by match), i don't want to see mary against Molik ! :tape:
Because i want Mary to play with the crowd supporting her :hearts:

Mark Spruce
Jan 12th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Mary looks great, and now Jen is not play. I got the pics from APP Image.

Yes I am hoping so much for a good draw. Lat few years her draws have been crapp.

mark

NicoMary
Jan 12th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Mary playing : a dream comes true :worship:

Hope she'll be ok and confident !

And I hope she will have an easy draw and an easy first round because she needs to regain confidence and, u know, it's always better to begin a chelem event by an easy win !

So i hope she won't play karatancheva, or Vaidisova, or Bartoli, or Safina !

And for the third round (even if we have to take it match by match), i don't want to see mary against Molik ! :tape:
Because i want Mary to play with the crowd supporting her :hearts:
That is right an easy first round would be the best for Mary..;but after if she really is in great shape, i'd love to see her playing and destroy players like, Dementieva, Kuznetsova or Myskina..;to show to those girls who is the real queen in Australia:hearts: :worship: :bounce: MARY P

Mark Spruce
Jan 12th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Oh great a report. Hey will you be able to take photos ???

take care

mark

WOW, thanks so much for these Mark, where did you find them?!?!

Mary looks great, very fit! I hope she wears something to dazzle us with! I have taken leave from work to make sure I can go down and see her first round match and will report it fully to you guys as well and show you the photo's I take too.

MaryPierceFan
Jan 12th, 2005, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=Mark Spruce]Just found this.

Mark

Thanks for the news! Great to hear! And for the photos. Mary looks great. But You wrote that Mary won't play top8 in her first match. That's obvious coz she will be a seeded player and can play someone from top8 at earliest in a 3rd round. ;)
Anyway, thanks for the news and pix stuff Mark! :bounce:

Mary Pierce
Jan 12th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Hi Mark :wavey:

Yes I will hopefully be taking pictures with my good digital camera so I will send them to you to publish as soon as I get back from hopefully, a good victory by Mary!

ashwu
Jan 12th, 2005, 03:22 PM
great news!!!
good luck mary!!!

Mark Spruce
Jan 12th, 2005, 04:34 PM
HI :wavey::wavey::wavey:

That is great I will look forward to your report. If you want I can publish that on my site if you want ??

Mark
Hi Mark :wavey:

Yes I will hopefully be taking pictures with my good digital camera so I will send them to you to publish as soon as I get back from hopefully, a good victory by Mary!

Mark Spruce
Jan 12th, 2005, 04:35 PM
OPSSSS :tape::tape::tape::tape::lol::lol::lol:

Mark

[QUOTE=Mark Spruce]Just found this.

Mark

Thanks for the news! Great to hear! And for the photos. Mary looks great. But You wrote that Mary won't play top8 in her first match. That's obvious coz she will be a seeded player and can play someone from top8 at earliest in a 3rd round. ;)
Anyway, thanks for the news and pix stuff Mark! :bounce:

Andy.
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:35 AM
This is all good news Mary will not have to play a top 8 player in round 3 but a player ranked 9-16 as she is now the 24th seed. Go Mary

NicoMary
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Here is an article from the newspaper l'équipe:

Pierce rayonnante. La gagnante de l'open d'australie 1995, qui fêtera ses trente ans samedi, est rassuré sur l'état de son épaule qui l'empêcha de tenir une raquette pendant deux mois en fin de saison 2004. "c'est dommage que j'ai attrapé une grippe juste avant de partir, car cela a un peu atténué les effets bénéfiques de ma préparation à l'Alpe-D'huez a précisé la francaise. Mais tout de même, je me sens vraiment super bien...":hearts: :worship:

translation: "but, I feel really really good"

Apprenant qu'Arnaud Boetsch avait décliné l'invitation faites par les joueuses de la fed cup de prendre l'équipe en main. Mary¨Pierce s'est d'abord étonnée. Mais elle a carrément éxplosé de rire quand on lui a rapporté qu'une hypothése selon laquelle elle pourrait endosser le costume de capitaine joueuse avait circulé: "Je n'y ai pas du tout pensé, je ne sait pas ce qu'en pensent les autres joueuses, mais pourquoi pas?" a t'elle rétorqué une fois le choc passé.

Mark Spruce
Jan 13th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Thanks Nicolas !!!!!!!

mARK