PDA

View Full Version : Did Nastya go ahead with that surgery?

kabuki
Jan 10th, 2005, 01:11 PM
I remember hearing about some jaw surgery during the (awfully short) off-season. Anyone know if she did it or not?

Mateo Mathieu
Jan 10th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Don't think so! :p

Natarajasana
Jan 10th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Good question.....not sure however. Hope she did....her teeth were really bad, IMO.
Go Nastya in 2005!!!
:p

GoGoMaggie
Jan 10th, 2005, 01:52 PM
What was wrong with her jaw? Does it have anything to do with her awful teeth? Fixing the jaw makes them look any better? I highly doubt it.. I mean, if that was affecting her play, then of course that would make sense.

goldenlox
Jan 10th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Anastasia has a slight tear in her right shoulder rotater cuff.
If she has surgery, it will be for that.

kabuki
Jan 10th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Seriously, does anyone know?

Elldee
Jan 10th, 2005, 04:37 PM
I'm pretty sure she has a brace at the moment, so maybe when her teeth are moved to where they want them to be they might break her jaw, it's quite common. I'm pretty sure she hasn't had it yet... I think she looks fine as she is.

Spunky83
Jan 10th, 2005, 04:39 PM
I'm pretty sure she has a brace at the moment, so maybe when her teeth are moved to where they want them to be they might break her jaw, it's quite common. I'm pretty sure she hasn't had it yet... I think she looks fine as she is.

Yep, itīs a normal procedure, maybe she has to do it if she really wants to have perfect straight teeth. However, it was just one person who brought this thing up (some commentator?!?), maybe it isnīt true at all.

kabuki
Jan 10th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Yep, itīs a normal procedure, maybe she has to do it if she really wants to have perfect straight teeth. However, it was just one person who brought this thing up (some commentator?!?), maybe it isnīt true at all.

So, was Cliff wrong, or what?

Spunky83
Jan 10th, 2005, 06:25 PM
So, was Cliff wrong, or what?

I donīt even know who that Cliff guy is. I only know that heīs the only source. However, she only had two weeks off, so that wouldnīt be enough for such a surgery anyway. I think the only way to find out if this is true or not, is to ask her in person, so who goes first? :lol:

kabuki
Jan 10th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Cliff Dry-ass-dale. I mean Cliff Drysdale. South African commentator on American TV. I was thinking the two weeks off are not enough also. Since I lost Nastya's cellphone #, I can't ask her, but I suppose we'll be able to tell on TV?

JonBcn
Jan 10th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Instead of suffering all that pain (not to mention lining the pockets of evil dentists), I dont know why she doesn't just invest in some of those tooth-guards that boxers wear. It only takes one high profile patron, and they'll be all the rage you know!

Nastyafan
Jan 10th, 2005, 08:59 PM
I don't think this angelic face needs any surgery :angel:

http://img91.exs.cx/img91/7725/15ao.jpg

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jan 10th, 2005, 09:47 PM
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/sydney/f_18.jpg
shes got braces..

JonBcn
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:01 PM
I don't think this angelic face needs any surgery :angel:

Surgery no. Someone to tell her not to wear ice skating outfits, perhaps...

Nastyafan
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Surgery no. Someone to tell her not to wear ice skating outfits, perhaps...
I think she and these who make the magazine know better what she should wear than you

the cat
Jan 10th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Nice ribs Nastya. :) ;) I just ate a rack of ribs from the Outback tonight and the ribs were delicious. :lick: But Nastya's ribs take the cake! :bdaycake: ;) I also think the braces have helped Myskina's teeth. And her body is almost perfect. :hearts: :kiss: :drool: