PDA

View Full Version : Mary To Play In Aussie Open

tennisfan_19
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:58 AM
I have just read a message in general messages from gossipmember that Mary Pierce arrived in Melbourne today. Hopefully this is true

saby
Jan 9th, 2005, 10:15 AM
if it's true it's a good news

NicoMary
Jan 9th, 2005, 10:27 AM
What an amazing news if it's true:bounce: :bounce: :worship: :hearts: ...i have always read that Mary was to play her first match in Melbourne :bounce: dixit:

"Mary won't play before the AO
Mary was this week still playing with kids balls (en mousse), she should and will play normally with classic balls soon, but she won't take part in any tournament before the Australian Open (newspaper : l'Equipe):sad:"

but since Marion said that Mary was out....i was lost:sad:

We have to check!!!

Wizzy Maryfan
Jan 9th, 2005, 10:52 AM
I don't want to be happy for nothing, so, I prefer to check this new before hoping seriously !

I've asked the question in "Contact Us" from the australian open website and i'm wainting for an answer !
Moreover, i have found a mail adress on the site and i'll write a mail too !
I will send a mail to Australian federation, and to finish, one to french one !

We have to know.

Mark Spruce
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:14 AM
I hope it is true

Mark

ClaudiaZ-S
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:50 AM
I'm very happy to see Mary in Australia again . She is able to win a lot of points in order to improve her ranking . I think she will be seed n°27-30 . So, a 3rd round in wiev and more , everybody hope !!!!!

MaryPierceFan
Jan 9th, 2005, 01:26 PM
I also hope it's true. But I also hope she is free of the injury. Coz playing with the injury is not a good idea, so. We have to wait. Keep fingers!!!!

morbidangle
Jan 9th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Oh please let this be true! plzplzplz!

Declan
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:12 PM
I also hope it's true. But I also hope she is free of the injury. Coz playing with the injury is not a good idea, so. We have to wait. Keep fingers!!!!

That's true. I want Mary to play of course, but only if she is 100% fit and confident of remaining fit. I hate it when she plays tentatively and we're just waiting to see how far she can go before an injury plays up again. Even if she does play, she'll be coming in 'cold' which isn't good either...

NicoMary
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:13 PM
I don't want to be happy for nothing, so, I prefer to check this new before hoping seriously !

I've asked the question in "Contact Us" from the australian open website and i'm wainting for an answer !
Moreover, i have found a mail adress on the site and i'll write a mail too !
I will send a mail to Australian federation, and to finish, one to french one !

We have to know.
Thanks Wizzy:wavey: , i'll do the same with the french federation, sad the forum of sport 24 is close:sad: hope everything is going right for you...happy new year:)

Mark Spruce
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:53 PM
I will be praying hard and hoping allot as well for Mary.

She deserves not to have all this bad luck.

Mark

Andy.
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:50 PM
I really hope this is true she is such a huge favourite in Australia and is received soo well by Tennis fans here. I hope she is OK and will take the tournament by storm. I hope the news is true.

tennisfan_19
Jan 10th, 2005, 07:59 AM
does anyone have any confirmation yet?

Aticar
Jan 10th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Today, I have had an answer to the Australian Open Organisation (Wendy precisely) who said : "As far as we know Mary has entered the tournament and will be playing". Good news. I hope she will be OK.

Mark Spruce
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:07 AM
COOL news Thanks

Mark

Wizzy Maryfan
Jan 10th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Today, I have had an answer to the Australian Open Organisation (Wendy precisely) who said : "As far as we know Mary has entered the tournament and will be playing". Good news. I hope she will be OK.

Lol, I had exactly the same :

As far as we know Mary has entered the tournament and will be
participating.

Regards,

Wendy

Australian Open Reception

Now i wait an answer from French federation :/

motta
Jan 10th, 2005, 06:58 PM
There is an updated entry list and Mary is in...she is the 25th seed in this list. Let's just wait and see if she is realy going to play. I hope she is OK and ready to play.

Wizzy Maryfan
Jan 10th, 2005, 08:36 PM
There is an updated entry list and Mary is in...she is the 25th seed in this list. Let's just wait and see if she is realy going to play. I hope she is OK and ready to play.

"La fan de Mary" said me that a french magazine "Tennis magasine" talks about French preparation for 2005 and it's written that Mary's shoulder was finally ok and that Mary could train as usual !
That would mean that Mary is training and playing tennis since the end of December, and we can easily explain her withdrawal in Auckland by a lack of preparation !
I hope it's true, but of course i'm not sure ! This time, i think we can't be sure of nothing until we see Mary on court, fit and in shape !

Who is saying the truth ?

The best would be an interview of Mary lol

Andy.
Jan 10th, 2005, 08:50 PM
This is good news Mary has been preparing well for this tournament and if well she will push a lot of the girls. Im really happy she can play. Go Mary

mamno_MARYFAN
Jan 11th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Yes!!!!:bounce: Mary will play the Australian Open....:bounce:

Hopefully Mary will be injury-free and in form for the tournament....I really hope that Mary will score big wins here.....it'll boost Mary's confidence again!!!!:angel:
Come on Mary...just do ur best!!!!:bounce:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Jan 11th, 2005, 01:19 PM
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah a Mary interview would have been great. WE need to hear from you MARY !!!!

Mark

pierce0415
Jan 11th, 2005, 05:40 PM
If Capriati pulls out then Mary will be 24th seed which means she avoids seeds 1-8 in the third round

Wizzy Maryfan
Jan 11th, 2005, 06:03 PM
If Capriati pulls out then Mary will be 24th seed which means she avoids seeds 1-8 in the third round

Yes sorry jen, but i hope you'll be injured on time :wavey:

Mark Spruce
Jan 11th, 2005, 07:02 PM
jjejeje Wizzy (i am a nice person but I hope Jennifer can't play

Mark

saby
Jan 11th, 2005, 08:11 PM
I agree with you Mark, I don't really like this but if Jennifer can be just a little sick :tape:

Thanks for your :help: Jen LOL :devil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:angel: :angel: :angel: