PDA

View Full Version : Hantuchova has gone bad...

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 01:40 AM
Many have spoken about how physically fit she is, helps alot. She has played well, but I believe the nucleus of this is what appears to be a personal transformation. I watched three matches live and I see a new Daniela out on the court, a Daniela willing to do whatever it takes to win... Gone are the looks of resignation and damsel in distress routines, the pleading eyes to Nigel... Now we have an animal going for the kill, talking to herself, yelling "COME ON!"s, fist pumping at opponent mistakes, and letting out a huge scream at the end, Lleyton style. Fans, are you ready for a bad girl rather than a sweet girl? Looks like that is what you are going to be getting... Will you remain her fan? Well, if you stick around, I believe you are going to have a lot more to cheer about... ;)

Hant Hant
Jan 9th, 2005, 01:45 AM
I love Daniela's aggressive side. Of course I will support her!

GO DANI!

:hearts:

Fingon
Jan 9th, 2005, 01:48 AM
My favourites Justine or Masha, or Patty are not particulary nice :devil: and I love it.

I always remember what Steffi Graf said when asked if she had friends on the tour, she said she wasn't there to make friends.

That's so very true, I think players need to be selfish, a little bit of a bitch to succeed, there are many players with talent but what makes a difference is the mind.

If you like your opponent you are not likely to jump on her throat (in figurative terms). That's why Justine always has problems against Dechy.

I don't really care what is the right thing to do, their job is winning matches, not being nice. I can't recall Justine ever giving credit to her opponent when she lost, and I love it, be a bitch Juju, she rather gets angry at herself and that pumps her up the next time. She hates losing so she puts everything on the court, same goes for Masha (Patty is more complicated).

I used to dislike the way Serena pumped her fist, but then I came to realize that it was the sign of a champion, irritating? maybe, but a true champion enjoys destroying her opponents and hates losing.

Go Dani, be a real bitch.

¤CharlDa¤
Jan 9th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Dani :love:

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Jan 9th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Well if this is going to help her win than i say go for it! Its working so far! she can be the sweet girl off the court..

AK-DH Fan
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:02 AM
I think I have to see it for myself to judge. To make sure Tfan's not exgerating a little bit. Cuz if she has too much of the in u're face attitude, that might piss me off. As long as she's respectful I have no problems. I'll judge the next time I see her play, I hope it's not as dramatic a change as Tfan describes. Not that I like the whole damsel in destress attitude, but there is a certain line that Dani shouldn't cross imo

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:08 AM
I think I have to see it for myself to judge. To make sure Tfan's not exgerating a little bit. Cuz if she has too much of the in u're face attitude, that might piss me off. As long as she's respectful I have no problems. I'll judge the next time I see her play, I hope it's not as dramatic a change as Tfan describes. Not that I like the whole damsel in destress attitude, but there is a certain line that Dani shouldn't cross imo

Maybe you can find a copy of the Dulko match. It is all there... :)

AK-DH Fan
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Maybe you can find a copy of the Dulko match. It is all there... :)

I'm broke, but good idea. But don't u think there's a line that she shouldn't cross, no matter what :confused:

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:12 AM
I'm broke, but good idea. But don't u think there's a line that she shouldn't cross, no matter what :confused:

Sure. She should never hit another player, nor call them any names... ;)

10nisfanofruz
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:26 AM
a Daniela willing to do whatever it takes to win... Gone are the looks of resignation and damsel in distress routines, the pleading eyes to Nigel... Now we have an animal going for the kill, talking to herself, yelling "COME ON!"s, fist pumping at opponent mistakes, and letting out a huge scream at the end, Lleyton style.

It sounds like Sharapova :rolleyes:
Even though It may be good thing for tennis player to be aggressive.
I prefer the smile on their faces. :)

P.S. I saw Daniela almost throwed her racket in the final match :eek:

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:28 AM
I agree, but. I'll try again lol:

Is there any player today that gets on u're nerves. Does things unsportsmanlike. If Dani was doing the same thing, it woudn't bother u?

Actually no. I mean compared to basketball and American football tennis is very tame. I think we need drama in tennis, emotion, rivalries, etc. so the game will draw a wider audience, and we will get more tv coverage. I would draw the line at direct taunts at the opponent. Tennis should be above this. I am elated as a Dani fan, think she is turning the corner with this new mental game. That Gloria fiasco likely woke her up. She had some time to think about things. Looks like she got sick and tired of losing and decided to do something about it...

RatedR Superstar
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Tfan your just exagerrating, i watch the game and she isnt that bad, she did added some attitude but her fist pump and c'mons were not disrespectful..she's still the sweet looking tennis player that we all love..

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:50 AM
Tfan your just exagerrating, i watch the game and she isnt that bad, she did added some attitude but her fist pump and c'mons were not disrespectful..she's still the sweet looking tennis player that we all love..

Did I say anything about "disrespectful"? I happen to love it... Would you show Maria the same level of understanding? ;)

WorldWar24
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Hantuchova used to be like this in 2002, and I think it's a natural thing. Confident players act like this, look at Sharapova and Serena, though these two are on a different plane of self confidence

RatedR Superstar
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Did I say anything about "disrespectful"? I happen to love it... Would you show Maria the same level of understanding? ;)

im not gonna answer that, i dont feel like fighting the legions of Maria fan today

shnit.
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:00 AM
and letting out a huge scream at the end,
uhmm yea she didnt yell at the end. it was a line person yelling OUT to Gisela's ball.

Rohin.
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:03 AM
TFan Daniela has not gone bad!!!

Infact I wouldn't say she has changed that much at all, even last year she would always pump her first and say c'mon...it's not like all of this is new.. :rolleyes:

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:22 AM
uhmm yea she didnt yell at the end. it was a line person yelling OUT to Gisela's ball.

Tell us why you are so sure...

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:30 AM
TFan Daniela has not gone bad!!!

Infact I wouldn't say she has changed that much at all, even last year she would always pump her first and say c'mon...it's not like all of this is new.. :rolleyes:

I knew some of the Cocktail Party spinmeisters would find their way around... ;) If you did not see a new demeanor and attitude out there recently, and yes, new behaviors, then you are blinded or I happened to only see her play in the past on unusual days. The girl has worked hard on her mental game as she told us. Give her some credit... ;)

JonBcn
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:31 AM
at the end of the day..no matter how much you like her, she's still shagging nigel...so get over it...

AK-DH Fan
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:33 AM
at the end of the day..no matter how much you like her, she's still shagging nigel...so get over it...

:topic: Uuhh. no..................:rolleyes:

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:34 AM

That would not surprise me.

Dan23
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Haha, were you in Perth at the Hopman Cup Tfan1156??
I think you may be exaggerating slighty ;)
She is playing tougher but theres still the looks at Nigel, I was sitting near him at a couple of the matches and Ive got photos of her looking over at him with 'the pleading eyes' :D
But yes there were fist pumps on double faults :eek: quick start the hate threads..oh wait its not Maria were talking about..:p :lol:

vogus
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:48 AM
I don't see why a player can't be nice and a decent human being, and also a great player. Look at Dementieva or Clisters for example. I think it's a big clichee that a player needs to be a bitch to be successful. I don't agree either that Justine is not nice. I find Justine to be a basically good person who is respectful toward others, which is one of the reasons i like her.

I'm a Dani skeptic. Nice or nasty, it really doesn't matter, i just don't think she has good enough movement to be Top 10 again.

Lemonskin.
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:49 AM
She is playing tougher but theres still the looks at Nigel, I was sitting near him at a couple of the matches and Ive got photos of her looking over at him with 'the pleading eyes' :D
But yes there were fist pumps on double faults :eek: quick start the hate threads..oh wait its not Maria were talking about..:p :lol:
:haha:

Nah Dani's orright :cool:

vogus
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:50 AM

could that be why her game has gone to hell?

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:04 AM

Dan, The best way to get a good discussion going it to come up with a catchy headline then open with a tinge of hyperbole... ;) Some never get it though... However, the core truth is genuine as you report. Same ole Dani? I do not think so at all... Post the pleading eyes pictures if you can. TV cameras never catch it all, nor does anyone catch it all sitting in the stadium for that matter...

JonBcn
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:10 AM
could that be why her game has gone to hell?
of course. I cant believe i'm the first to bring it up.

tenn_ace
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Many have spoken about how physically fit she is, helps alot. She has played well, but I believe the nucleus of this is what appears to be a personal transformation. I watched three matches live and I see a new Daniela out on the court, a Daniela willing to do whatever it takes to win... Gone are the looks of resignation and damsel in distress routines, the pleading eyes to Nigel... Now we have an animal going for the kill, talking to herself, yelling "COME ON!"s, fist pumping at opponent mistakes, and letting out a huge scream at the end, Lleyton style. Fans, are you ready for a bad girl rather than a sweet girl? Looks like that is what you are going to be getting... Will you remain her fan? Well, if you stick around, I believe you are going to have a lot more to cheer about... ;)

I have actually a change in her behaviour last year, in New Haven. Sometimes her behaviour is plan nasty... (towards ballkids, officials)

shnit.
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:17 AM
Tell us why you are so sure...i have the video. of the match point. if you listen to it clearly the person yelled out. it's the line person. She yelled OUT!! listen to it. i'm sure you'll agree with me, buddy ;)

vogus
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:18 AM
of course. I cant believe i'm the first to bring it up.
i thought Dani's father had a strong enough influence in her life to keep Sears from taking advantage of his proximity and turning into a dirty middle-aged lecher...

TM
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:20 AM
THINGS CHANGE!

good 4 tennis.

GO DANI :bounce:

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:24 AM
i have the video. of the match point. if you listen to it clearly the person yelled out. it's the line person. She yelled OUT!! listen to it. i'm sure you'll agree with me, buddy ;)

Have heard it twice, at the time and the replay. Did not sound anything like "out" to me. But I know you are quite concerned with being right, whether you taped the match or not, buddy... ;)

Fingon
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:27 AM
I don't see why a player can't be nice and a decent human being, and also a great player. Look at Dementieva or Clisters for example.

how many GS singles titles have the two of them won combined?

I think it's a big clichee that a player needs to be a bitch to be successful. I don't agree either that Justine is not nice. I find Justine to be a basically good person who is respectful toward others, which is one of the reasons i like her.

nobody said she is a bad person, neither is Serena or Maria, but she hates losing and shows it. She won't give credit to an opponent if she loses (like Serena) and she wants revenge if she is beaten.

I'm a Dani skeptic. Nice or nasty, it really doesn't matter, i just don't think she has good enough movement to be Top 10 again.
oh I see, if you don't have good movement you can't be a top 10. That's why Davenport isn't a top ten. Give it up Lindsay, no chances for your for getting in the top ten again.

Buitenzorg
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:39 AM
I think is a good thing if Daniela a little bit more aggressive on the court :)

Enjoy your Diamond Ball Daneila ;)

Marcus1979
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Daniela needs some killer instinct. I don't have a problem with this.

It may get her back to the top 10 where she belongs when at the top of her game.

:) :) :)

JonBcn
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:47 AM
i thought Dani's father had a strong enough influence in her life to keep Sears from taking advantage of his proximity and turning into a dirty middle-aged lecher...
it doesnt have to be one-way traffic - they're both adults.

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 05:00 AM
I have actually a change in her behaviour last year, in New Haven. Sometimes her behaviour is plan nasty... (towards ballkids, officials)

I saw the Irvin and Raymond matches and never saw her picking on ball kids. Maybe that is next... ;)

Deira
Jan 9th, 2005, 05:06 AM
"I used to dislike the way Serena pumped her fist, but then I came to realize that it was the sign of a champion, irritating? maybe, but a true champion enjoys destroying her opponents and hates losing."

I've haven't been on the board for a long, long time (did a lot of lurking) but when I read the above quote I knew ... I just knew it's time for me to return (at least for the moment). It warms my heart. Hi Fingon :kiss:

Angel_Mars
Jan 9th, 2005, 05:16 AM
My favourites Justine or Masha, or Patty are not particulary nice :devil: and I love it.

I always remember what Steffi Graf said when asked if she had friends on the tour, she said she wasn't there to make friends.

That's so very true, I think players need to be selfish, a little bit of a bitch to succeed, there are many players with talent but what makes a difference is the mind.

If you like your opponent you are not likely to jump on her throat (in figurative terms). That's why Justine always has problems against Dechy.

I don't really care what is the right thing to do, their job is winning matches, not being nice. I can't recall Justine ever giving credit to her opponent when she lost, and I love it, be a bitch Juju, she rather gets angry at herself and that pumps her up the next time. She hates losing so she puts everything on the court, same goes for Masha (Patty is more complicated).

I used to dislike the way Serena pumped her fist, but then I came to realize that it was the sign of a champion, irritating? maybe, but a true champion enjoys destroying her opponents and hates losing.

Go Dani, be a real bitch.

I can remember Juju giving credit, she says other players are "great players" alot, and says things like "she was doing everything right out there"...... I remember comments like that coming from her after losses and wins.

Dan23
Jan 9th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Dan, The best way to get a good discussion going it to come up with a catchy headline then open with a tinge of hyperbole... ;):lol:

Some never get it though... However, the core truth is genuine as you report. Same ole Dani? I do not think so at all... Post the pleading eyes pictures if you can. TV cameras never catch it all, nor does anyone catch it all sitting in the stadium for that matter...
Just after Misa got a break back off her, Nigel was sitting just to my left :D

http://img21.exs.cx/img21/6562/dani11158fo.th.jpg (http://img21.exs.cx/img21/6562/dani11158fo.jpg)

AK-DH Fan
Jan 9th, 2005, 05:32 AM
:lol:

http://img21.exs.cx/img21/6562/dani11158fo.th.jpg (http://img21.exs.cx/img21/6562/dani11158fo.jpg)

Perfect Pic to illustrate u're point ;)

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 05:41 AM

They all look at their coaches... Does not look happy, naturally, but pleading eyes?? Way open to subjective interprepation... The looks at U.S. Open however, Schnyder tie break, pretty clear.

P.S. And this, as very weak as it is, comes with taking your word that she is even looking at Nigel at all. Judging from the camera angle she is looking at something well to your left... :rolleyes:

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Perfect Pic to illustrate u're point ;)

You must be joking... :lol:

greenfunkTHREE.
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:07 AM

in what way is she nasty? i thought she was nice, to some of the ballkids at the hopman cup.

Dan23
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:09 AM
They all look at their coaches... Does not look happy, naturally, but pleading eyes?? Way open to subjective interprepation... The looks at U.S. Open however, Schnyder tie break, pretty clear.
That pic was while she was winning too ;)
Unfortunately I didnt get a pic of her face during the match against Molik when she was being called for foot faults on important points..there were pleading eyes then :)

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:15 AM
That pic was while she was winning too ;)
Unfortunately I didnt get a pic of her face during the match against Molik when she was being called for foot faults on important points..there were pleading eyes then :)

Cool, then you got no proof mate, but thanks for the picture... ;)

Hantuchova 4 ME
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:22 AM
She can aggressive and pumped up without being as you call her a "bad girl". I agree with the c'mon's and so on and so forth it's just the fist pumping on the double fault that I disagree with. Don't write her off yet.

Dan23
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Cool, then you got no proof mate, but thanks for the picture... ;)
Still, ive got more than you do.. :p :D

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/PER105010223_1024x768.jpg

Lemonskin.
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Hmmm.. so TFan is drawing his conclusions from limited information of what TV broadcasters want to show, and Dan is drawing conclusions from actually being there, on many occasions.

I'm inclined to believe Dan :)

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:42 AM

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/PER105010223_1024x768.jpg

Stil waiting on the Hopman Cup pleading eyes to Nigel pics Dan, gonna deliver? Said you had them... ;)

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Hmmm.. so TFan is drawing his conclusions from limited information of what TV broadcasters want to show, and Dan is drawing conclusions from actually being there, on many occasions.

I'm inclined to believe Dan :)

Big difference though. I`m not in here promising Hopman Cup pleading eyes pics, am I? ;)

Lemonskin.
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Big difference though. I`m not in here promising Hopman Cup pleading eyes pics, am I? ;)
Nope... you're being a smartass and speculating about shit you have no idea about :D

shnit.
Jan 9th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Have heard it twice, at the time and the replay. Did not sound anything like "out" to me. But I know you are quite concerned with being right, whether you taped the match or not, buddy... ;)Oh pls. the only one who's concerned on being right is you. You cant even listen to the person who watched the match live. Give it up.
I dont even wanna argue with a troll like you.

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Nope... you're being a smartass and speculating about shit you have no idea about :D

Oh well, does not look like he has any pictures he took to support his claim afterall. Everyone else, feel free to get back to the discussion about "the new Daniela".... :)

Lemonskin.
Jan 9th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Oh well, does not look like he has any pictures he took to support his claim afterall. Everyone else, feel free to get back to the discussion about "the new Daniela".... :)
Dan was telling me on MSN the photos are on his other computer. You'll see them... all in good time.

In the mean time you can go back to being an annoying troll :cool:

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Dan was telling me on MSN the photos are on his other computer. You'll see them... all in good time.

In the mean time you can go back to being an annoying troll :cool:

Yea okay. Some on one computer, some on another... Guess he is scrambling around the net looking for any pic he can find of Dani with displeasure on her face... :lol: Anyway, enough of the "annoying" children. You adults can get back to discussing the new Dani if it be your pleasure... ;)

Dan23
Jan 9th, 2005, 08:18 AM
There doesnt seem to be many ppl agreeing with you in here anyhow, the only real discussion is whether I have a pic of Dani's 'pleading eyes' :rolleyes: :lol:
..and if you had of looked at the Hopman Cup threads in Dani's forum properly you would have seen that pic already posted there and those ones are all on the net, thats how I could post it again :)

Lemonskin.
Jan 9th, 2005, 08:30 AM
:smash: TFan :p

pav
Jan 9th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Hantuchova's gone bad
Dokic fell out with Her Dad
Tati's always brightly clad
Vera's gone and got mad
Elena's win made Me glad
Serena thought She'd been had
chladkova looks like a lad
Patty went out with a cad
Paola's leg makes Me sad
Masha is always in an ad
Jen's language is a bit rad
JuJu's coach made notes in a pad
is Conchi overweight? just a tad!

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 08:40 AM
There doesnt seem to be many ppl agreeing with you in here anyhow, the only real discussion is whether I have a pic of Dani's 'pleading eyes' :rolleyes: :lol:

No Dan, it is a diversion. You said you had them, obviously don`t, so time to get back to the true discussion, which actually has been interesting. In fact, many have expressed strong support for "the new Daniela," so go back, read, catch up, and join the discussion if you wish. ;)

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Hantuchova's gone bad
Dokic fell out with Her Dad
Tati's always brightly clad
Vera's gone and got mad
Elena's win made Me glad
Serena thought She'd been had
chladkova looks like a lad
Patty went out with a cad
Paola's leg makes Me sad
Masha is always in an ad
Jen's language is a bit rad
JuJu's coach made notes in a pad
is Conchi overweight? just a tad!

Very creative. Nice work. :)

switz
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:09 AM
she may be slightly more animated but she's hardly like sharapova. i find her antics unbearable to watch and i really didn't find hantuchova annoying at any stage. i think this is a pretty big stretch being made. daniela did a lot of interviews etc and she was extremly friendly. to be honest i thought there was little difference besides the fact she was winning and is obviously a lot more comfortable in her own skin now,

Rohin.
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:32 AM
she may be slightly more animated but she's hardly like sharapova. i find her antics unbearable to watch and i really didn't find hantuchova annoying at any stage. i think this is a pretty big stretch being made. daniela did a lot of interviews etc and she was extremly friendly. to be honest i thought there was little difference besides the fact she was winning and is obviously a lot more comfortable in her own skin now,

Yes I agree..

~ The Leopard ~
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Evil Dani! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/cwm/evil2.gif

Sam L
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:45 AM
The name "Daniela" screams bitch. That's why we love her. :clap2:

tenn_ace
Jan 9th, 2005, 12:12 PM
I saw the Irvin and Raymond matches and never saw her picking on ball kids. Maybe that is next... ;)

:haha:

Experimentee
Jan 9th, 2005, 12:27 PM
She is getting fired up a lot, but nowhere near as much as someone like Sharapova. I think it was just that she likes playing for her country and got pumped up bc she was out of the match but came back. Hrbaty is not normally very emotional, but in the Hopman Cup final he was fist pumping and saying come on a lot, just because he likes playing for his country. Dani is the same i think.

flyingmachine
Jan 9th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Evil Dani! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/cwm/evil2.gif
:haha: Well we should see how EVIL Dani will be. ;)

Dan23
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:27 PM
No Dan, it is a diversion. You said you had them, obviously don`t, so time to get back to the true discussion, which actually has been interesting. In fact, many have expressed strong support for "the new Daniela," so go back, read, catch up, and join the discussion if you wish. ;)Well before the diversion we were saying there may be small differences but your original headline and tinge of hyperbole were a little of an exaggeration :)
Dani was a little pumped at times and theres nothing wrong with that but shes still her old self just a little more mature this year, to use her words.

Fantastic
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Jana Novotna didn't really hit her stride until she decided to become a bitch. She's actually a very nice person away from the court is our Jana, but something changed in her on the court when Hana Mandlikova took over as her coach. Suddenly, Jana became less friendly in the locker room and became more focused on her main objective, and that was to win matches and not to give a shit about her opponents. It sounds strange considering that she's a great doubles player and needs be friendly to at least a few people around her in order to find a doubles partner.

Anyway, as long as she doesn't beat any of my fave players, go Danielka! Lol.

Smackie
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Daniella is one of my faves and I would love her more should be become aggressive and offensive on court. Her tennis 'was' beautiful during 02 to 03 season and I sincerely wish she can get herself out of the slump, whatever it takes.

Beside the fame that one may get in the tennis world, there are serious monies to be earned. Who really needs many friends winthin where s/he works when there are people outside this small population. Only winning can get you somewhere.

Dan23
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:47 PM
P.S. And this, as very weak as it is, comes with taking your word that she is even looking at Nigel at all. Judging from the camera angle she is looking at something well to your left... :rolleyes:
ahahaha..I only just saw this bit you added after...:p
So now im lying about it :haha: if you want to get technical then work this out..Dani was about 4 or 5m in front of me and Nigel was about 2 to 3m to my left..work out what angle her eyes should be on then :D
This really isnt that big an issue for me so go on believing what you like :wavey: :yeah:

vogus
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Fingy i think you are stretching it to say that Justine doesn't give credit when she loses. She doesn't give credit when she loses to the Williams sisters or Kim, but besides that, Justine is usually pretty classy in victory or defeat. Justine IMO is also far more intelligent and well spoken than either Sharapova or Serena, so i can't really compare her to either of them in a personal way.

Clisters and Dementieva with 6 GS finals between them. A terrible record, isn't it. Most players would hate to have such a resume.

And how many GS (or even regular!) titles has Patty won as a mean, nasty and ill-humored little princess? You'd do well to note that Patty had her best year of results back in '98, when she was known for being a very nice and pleasant person.

jenny161185
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Danni was very nice in her off court interview - hopefully a bit more aggression will help her on court - no more crying!

WorldWar24
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Daniela babe starts winning and some people start getting nervous :)

the cat
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the report TF. I'm glad Dani is becoming more like Maria. :mad: :boxing: ;)

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:23 PM
she may be slightly more animated

:lol: Well, this comes from someone that either has not been paying attention to her matches or, for whatever reason, just wants to come in the thread and disagree....

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:26 PM
ahahaha..I only just saw this bit you added after...:p
So now im lying about it :haha: if you want to get technical then work this out..Dani was about 4 or 5m in front of me and Nigel was about 2 to 3m to my left..work out what angle her eyes should be on then :D
This really isnt that big an issue for me so go on believing what you like :wavey: :yeah:

Bye Dan. :wavey: Still do not see your pictures so yes, is time for you to go away... See you on another thread... ;)

flyingmachine
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the report TF. I'm glad Dani is becoming more like Maria. :mad: :boxing: ;)
Well two Marias are more interesting than one. :devil:

SerialKiller#69
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Actually the excessive c'mons specially during their opponents' mistakes irritates me (ala Masha) unless it was a hard fought rally. So I would prefer she doesn't do that that often.

switz
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:58 PM
:lol: Well, this comes from someone that either has not been paying attention to her matches or, for whatever reason, just wants to come in the thread and disagree....

yes you're right. nobody agrees with you, but you are right, we are all against you because it would be so hard to admit that "daniela has gone bad".

go bad daniela. you are soooo bad. you go with your bad self.

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:22 PM
yes you're right. nobody agrees with you,.

:lol: I see you not only have trouble watching television but in reading as well... Not at all surprising.... ;)

switz
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:40 PM
:lol: I see you not only have trouble watching television but in reading as well... Not at all surprising.... ;)

we'll at least i feel better knowing you are delusional. have you actually read your own thread? NOBODY who watched the matched agreed that "daniela has gone bad". i even went to the trouble of looking.

People who saw the match and disagreed in part or fully with what you said: Slapstick; Sofia (right she did not scream - she just raised her arms and looked very relieved - screaming would not be 'bad' anyway); Rohin; Dan23; Levo; Experimentee; Switz (all australian posters who saw complete coverage including off court interviews etc)

Some people said they thought it would be good for dani to get more attitude/be bad but they did not see it - so that proves nothing.

tenn-ace said she was rude to ball boys at new haven but that proves nothing about this, and i don't even believe that because daniela is a good person and i don't see how being rude to ball kids would help your game (i'm sure you'll find a way).

so that's enough of this for me. you are clearly a knob so i'm going to do myself a favour and not come back in here to listen to one of your weak attempts to win an argument that has no basis or even point.

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:47 PM
we'll at least i feel better knowing you are delusional. have you actually read your own thread? NOBODY who watched the matched agreed that "daniela has gone bad". i even went to the trouble of looking

Well, the only problem is you did not go "to the trouble of" listening in school when they were teaching literary devices, eg, metaphors (bad). Many others obviously did. Thus you are in the dark. Oh well, do not blame me... ;)

P.S. You cannot discern from all these posts who all actually saw or did not see her recent matches. Any more rabbits in your hat? :lol:

SzavayFi
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:50 PM
:rolleyes: Dani hasnt changed much on the court I must say, yes she is more agressive and maybe pumps her fist and says cmon more, but really, she still has the same attitude, look into her face and you see the same dani.

TFan1156
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:58 PM
People who saw the match and disagreed in part or fully with what you said:

Only in part huh? Does not sound like "nobody agrees with" me, does it? Keep waffling... ;)

switz
Jan 10th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Well, the only problem is you did not go "to the trouble of" listening in school when they were teaching literary devices, eg, metaphors (bad). Many others obviously did. Thus you are in the dark. Oh well, do not blame me... ;)

i couldn't resist to hear your latest raving.

i'll be sure to ask my law professor what a metaphor is when i start my final year in couple of months. i'm only familiar with the use of hyperbole. but i mean you'd never grossly exagerate something.

of course many many people obviously did agree with you. it's just so obvious that there's no need to even give examples because it just so self-evident. you're so right.

i said daniela was more animated but you seemed to have a problem with that. maybe what you don't understand is that i've always seen daniela pump her fists and say c'mon - even in her matches against harkleroad at RG and Asagoe at Wimbledon. she just does it to herself though unlike the annoying ones.

no more. yes daniela is bad - she's really fired up and intimidating her oppoents. yay fiesty dani - you are fiesty.

switz
Jan 10th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Only in part huh? Does not sound like "nobody agrees with" me, does it? Keep waffling... ;)

no they disagree with your assertion that she was acting differently at hopman cup but said it would not be a bad thing if she was more aggressive. you're doing so well - keep going - you'll get me eventually.

TFan1156
Jan 10th, 2005, 12:20 AM
i said daniela was more animated but you seemed to have a problem with that. maybe what you don't understand is that i've always seen daniela pump her fists and say c'mon - even in her matches against harkleroad at RG and Asagoe at Wimbledon. she just does it to herself though unlike the annoying ones.

"Slightly" more animated you said. And you cast doubt on that... Check your post. The cmons were getting picked up by tv audio loud and clear during the Dulko match, at times as much so as Sharapova. Frequent fist pumping, even on opponent mistakes, talking herself up, the girl was pumped... As a whole, it was quite uncharacteristic of her behavior in the several matches I saw her play last year. That is what happened, whether you noticed it or care to knowledge it. And there may be some contradictions roll through, as I have ruffled a few feather here, but that will be no cause for you to celebrate. As a law student, you should know... ;)

TFan1156
Jan 10th, 2005, 12:24 AM
no they disagree with your assertion that she was acting differently at hopman cup but said it would not be a bad thing if she was more aggressive. you're doing so well - keep going - you'll get me eventually.

Only you can "get" you to stop changing your story. Is beyond my expertise... ;)